Page 129 of 380 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 139 179 229 329 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 5698
    Inscrutable Banana's Avatar Diggin' My Potatoes
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote inane View Post
    What brought on such a thought?
    Just generally not being a fan of my own existence. ¬_¬
    “Scratch any cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist.” — George Carlin

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." — George Carlin

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    Quote Inscrutable Banana View Post
    Just generally not being a fan of my own existence. ¬_¬
    Nothing wrong or misplaced about your existence. Just the current (and transient) circumstances/environment, perhaps.

I don't think I would be morbid enough to hang myself like that for someone to find. I know I'd drop into a seizure if I found anyone like that. I'd probably do it neatly with a towel wrapped around my head (not likely as firearms are nearly impossible to get where I am), or in a way so my corpse would be a skeleton by the time it was found. If the former, using the famous line from Kurt Cobain's note. I wish, lol.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote inane View Post
    Nothing wrong or misplaced about your existence. Just the current (and transient) circumstances/environment, perhaps.
    My situation has lasted long enough for it to feel more permanent than not at this point, although I know something has to change eventually—for better or worse. The imaginary hug is appreciated nonetheless, though.

Quote inane View Post
    I don't think I would be morbid enough to hang myself like that for someone to find. I know I'd drop into a seizure if I found anyone like that. I'd probably do it neatly with a towel wrapped around my head (not likely as firearms are nearly impossible to get where I am), or in a way so my corpse would be a skeleton by the time it was found. If the former, using the famous line from Kurt Cobain's note. I wish, lol.
    I wouldn't actually want to make a spectacle of it, the thought just crossed my mind and I found it amusing in its absurdity. If I cease to be able to find something darkly humorous about the subject that's probably when there's an actual danger of me doing something. ¬_¬

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." — George Carlin

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote inane View Post
    My brother: "You're so awkward sometimes."

Me: "It's part of my charm, yes?"

No reply. lol.
    ^Lol!

I was a chatterbox today.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    My situation has lasted long enough for it to feel more permanent than not at this point, although I know something has to change eventually—for better or worse. The imaginary hug is appreciated nonetheless, though.

I wouldn't actually want to make a spectacle of it, the thought just crossed my mind and I found it amusing in its absurdity. If I cease to be able to find something darkly humorous about the subject that's probably when there's an actual danger of me doing something. ¬_¬
    Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. It's not a good road to be on no matter how far you're on it... I hope things get better for you.

Keddy's Avatar The Awkward Conversationalist
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I fucking hate allergies... *sniffle*... [BEEP] spring. Summer honestly couldn't come fast enough.
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote inane View Post
    Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. It's not a good road to be on no matter how far you're on it... I hope things get better for you.
    You didn't say anything to offend me, sorry if it came off that way. Thanks for the kind words.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    You didn't say anything to offend me, sorry if it came off that way. Thanks for the kind words.
    Also wasn't an imaginary hug... just a long-distance one
    -

I've been a huge turd. My Dad has been the best Dad in the world to me, I should be happy to get him a final gift before leaving... I'm definitely going to ask him to pick the model of lawnmower he wants, and me and my brother will split it and get it for him.

Skippy's Avatar Pickin' and Grinnin'!
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Can't wait till friday!!

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I guess 60 sit-ups is too many when you haven't done them in years. I feel like somebody's punching bag >.<

Also, holy bananas I am not very tech savvy but apparently if I press enough buttons I get the job done. Not gonna argue with that.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote IllusionOfHappiness View Post
    I guess 60 sit-ups is too many when you haven't done them in years. I feel like somebody's punching bag >.<

Also, holy bananas I am not very tech savvy but apparently if I press enough buttons I get the job done. Not gonna argue with that.
    Ouch! You're totally gonna regret that tomorrow morning, my dear friend!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Kirsebaer View Post
    Ouch! You're totally gonna regret that tomorrow morning, my dear friend!
    This is tomorrow! Tomorrow night xD. I did them yesterday morning. My stomach feels like one big bruise. Didn't think that one through. D:

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote IllusionOfHappiness View Post
    This is tomorrow! Tomorrow night xD. I did them yesterday morning. My stomach feels like one big bruise. Didn't think that one through. D:
    ohh alright I don't wanna scare you but sometimes the second day is even worse.. at least that's what it's like for me when I've overworked my muscles.. I hope you'll be alright tomorrow though! think about the nice abs you'll get and it's all worthy it

Keddy's Avatar The Awkward Conversationalist
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Ah, finally a break from the friggin anxiety
    Thank God there are some nice people at my school hehe
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Kirsebaer View Post
    ohh alright I don't wanna scare you but sometimes the second day is even worse.. at least that's what it's like for me when I've overworked my muscles.. I hope you'll be alright tomorrow though! think about the nice abs you'll get and it's all worthy it
    I was just thinking to myself that I am actually starting to feel worse haha. Oops. Abs are really painful >.<.
    Thanks, I'll survive. Just won't be doing any more of those for a while.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.