Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote IllusionOfHappiness View Post
    I have seven piercings.
    This old lady has you beat in piercings. I now have 14 holes in my ears, but I used to wear 24 (12 on each side) up until about 5 years ago. I love to freak out the old conservative librarians when I wear 14 dangling hoops. I also have3 tattoos but they are not noticeable.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have about 6-7 scars on my body from surgeries I've had throughout the years.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    I get motion sickness. It's not extremely sensitive, like I've never gotten it while in a car/train, but I will feel intolerably nauseous when watching high-motion movies and sometimes on cruises.

Bought myself a stock of extra-strength Gravol just in case. The number of times I have had to leave movies to retch in a garbage can outside is too damn high.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    I took home economics classes in high school (I was one of only five boys out of a class of 25, and I was the only boy that was at least somewhat interest in it). So, I can cook, clean, do crafts and sew. I haven't done much crafts or sewing recently though, but since I am the only person in my family that can thread a needle, I'm always being asked to do it. Oh and of course, I got my own Simpsons apron.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Jerry View Post
    I took home economics classes in high school (I was one of only five boys out of a class of 25, and I was the only boy that was at least somewhat interest in it). So, I can cook, clean, do crafts and sew. I haven't done much crafts or sewing recently though, but since I am the only person in my family that can thread a needle, I'm always being asked to do it. Oh and of course, I got my own Simpsons apron.
    I need to learn how to sew, as my US Navy peacoat is out of commission until I do. Seems like a good skill to acquire.

Hugs make me happier than anything. It's ridiculous how much such a simple thing can make my day amazing from then on.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Jerry View Post
    I did too. A friend of mine decided to take it with me because we thought it would be an easy credit. It was a lot tougher than I thought it would be. One day we had a mock wedding in the class (it was an assignment) and I got picked to be the groom. I almost died of anxiety/embarrassment. Of course my friend told all my other friends, and they never let me live it down. One of the girls in the class took pictures, and she showed them to me on fb a few years ago.
    Bereavement is a darkness impenetrable to the imagination of the unbereaved. ~Iris Murdoch

Your girlfriend's silence might be her loudest scream.

If you still have more dreams than regrets, congratulations. You haven't gotten old yet.

Spend every moment like it's your last. Hug her, kiss her, hold her, like it's the last time that you ever will. Because it might be.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Quote GunnyHighway View Post
    Hugs make me happier than anything. It's ridiculous how much such a simple thing can make my day amazing from then on.
    Virtual hug? .......now if only you could slip me a beer. Sadness is reaching into an empty beer case

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I'd trade a beer for a hug any day of the week.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote GunnyHighway View Post
    I'd trade a beer for a hug any day of the week.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    The jalapeno bagel at Tim Horton's is too spicy for me. I can't take more than a bite or two.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have very low pain tolerance and I knit.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I lived in 4 different countries besides my own (Brazil) : England (6 months), Norway (6 months), Denmark (almost 4 years) and France (1 year)

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I wore braces from the age of 13 to the age of 17. I had pretty fucked up teeth.. Kudos to whoever invented braces

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Coffee actually is a great anti-depressant and has never given me any kind of bad anxiety (even with mass consumption). I actually get worse anxiety drinking than I do from caffeine

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote chantellabella View Post
    This old lady has you beat in piercings. I now have 14 holes in my ears, but I used to wear 24 (12 on each side) up until about 5 years ago. I love to freak out the old conservative librarians when I wear 14 dangling hoops. I also have3 tattoos but they are not noticeable.
    Wow, you definitely win first prize here! No tats for me (too indecisive for that) but I would like a couple more ear holes.

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.