Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    StressedStressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I believe the site being promoted is a pay-site. Not positive however that appears to be the case. Most states have free counseling services available. Even if you cannot afford services, there is usually some form of sliding-scale therapy available. Even in CA, if you cannot afford services, there is still some form of counseling available or a therapy group of some form that is low cost. Not on-line but in-person. In my County, you can go to the local College and they have many resources available. It may not be perfect but it is better than nothing. I have been to many seminars and workshops outside of my regular therapy. Of course there are benefits and there are drawbacks. However the positives outweigh the negatives. That is, if you choose to take the positives that are offered.

nothing's Avatar Habitual Failure
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote luvcuddling2 View Post
    I believe the site being promoted is a pay-site.
    It sure was. I reported that pricks posts because they were only here to spam for that site. They're obviously the type of person who views people with horrible anxiety as easy prey, there are a lot of people out there ready and willing to take advantage of us. I'm really sick of it, sick to the point of unleashing extreme violence; this is the new reason for my isolation.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote nothing View Post
    You registered and made four posts, but every one of them is pimping healtheminds.com. I don't really want to start an argument here, but that's a bit suspicious to me.
    Not again, I thought we'd already zapped them...

Guys, just report any posts with links such as that in them.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    ^ Yes, just report them.. if you notice someone spamming a like around and a new member I really highly advice you not to click on the link!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.