Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    my kids dying.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Definitively agree with like 90% of the fears here of small groups, big groups, public speaking, being judged, not being liked, etc. I feel in high school the social anxiety got worse. It seems everyone is so outgoing and unafraid and that just makes it easier for me to swell back up in my shell. But it's so uncomfortable and awkward wanting to engage in conversation but being afraid and stressed about the outcome. I would also like to add an uncommon fear of not being funny. It is a major insecurity of mine and one of the main reasons I do not talk with others. I constantly over analyze everything I say, wanting it to always be humorous. I am not entirely sure where this stems from, but it is very real to me. I also compare myself to the average funny person and take it to heart when my joke isn't laughed at. I can hardly use social media anymore because if I don't get much of a reaction I feel so bad afterwards. In the other spectrum, if I do get reaction, it actually makes my day. My insecurity is like the usual insecurity people have about their physical appearances, but instead of physical appearances it is a personality insecurity. I'm always afraid my personality isn't good enough and that my humor is slim to none. I also feel people only like people who are funny. I value my self worth through this fear and it really needs to stop because it is not a fun fear to have to beat myself up over whether everything I say is funny or not. What a joke.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    rotting like a zombie but for real like some people do, being put in jail and being raped by cops, being de-capitated by a terrorist....or a neighbor....or a bad driver

my dreams not coming true... shrug

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.