Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    NerdyNerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    My mom was giving me a bath - I must have been 3 or 4. My older brother was around, being his usual assy self, and something really upset me but I don't remember what. I started crying and my mom went ballistic. She started screaming at me that she was "done" with me. She grabbed me from the bath and stomped around screaming and she kicked big holes in our bedroom doors, while still holding me. Then she put me down and said, "Look what you made me do!" and next time "that will be you". I thought she was really going to hurt me.

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. -- Maya Angelou

nothing's Avatar Habitual Failure
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote QuietCalamity View Post
    My mom was giving me a bath - I must have been 3 or 4. My older brother was around, being his usual assy self, and something really upset me but I don't remember what. I started crying and my mom went ballistic. She started screaming at me that she was "done" with me. She grabbed me from the bath and stomped around screaming and she kicked big holes in our bedroom doors, while still holding me. Then she put me down and said, "Look what you made me do!" and next time "that will be you". I thought she was really going to hurt me.
    She doesn't deserve a Mother's Day card...

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    NerdyNerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Now that I read it back I'm doubting she really said she would kick me like that next time. I think that was just something I inferred because I was scared. But yeah, thanks for validating that. I go back and forth about whether I'm being a total baby by being affected by that kind of stuff.

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. -- Maya Angelou

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote QuietCalamity View Post
    Now that I read it back I'm doubting she really said she would kick me like that next time. I think that was just something I inferred because I was scared. But yeah, thanks for validating that. I go back and forth about whether I'm being a total baby by being affected by that kind of stuff.
    Certainly not! Mothers aren't supposed to behave that way.

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    My most possible earliest memory was breaking my neighbor's birthday present and upsetting everyone at his party.

Inscrutable Banana's Avatar Diggin' My Potatoes
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Mine was probably going to a horrible elementary school in New York in which I'm sure the vast majority of students ended up being gang members. The teachers spent more time yelling at students than actually teaching anything and I was bullied so badly there that I eventually started leaving school in the middle of the day. I remember one day I was getting bullied in the basketball court, ran off school grounds, ran across the street before even waiting for the walk signal, and walked home by myself. I think I also remember there being no one home when I finally arrived, and I had to wait outside for a while--during which time I had to use the bathroom and eventually ended up shitting my pants. After a while “Child Protective Services” started talking to my mother about me leaving school and threatening to make trouble if I didn’t stop doing it. They have the nerve to claim they’re protecting children when they’re just blindly enforcing the law, they don’t give a [BEEP] that they’re forcing children to stay in a harmful environment that’s just a breeding ground for future homicide suspects.

As a side note, around that same time I also had a very odd incident in the ball pit of a Burger King playground where a kid just straight up bit me on my back like some sort of rabid animal.
    “Scratch any cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist.” — George Carlin

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." — George Carlin

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    My earliest trauma would probable be when I was 5. I always wanted to go wherever my sister went so one day I went with her and her friend to one of their guy friends house. he was a bit of a dick and he ha a pool, but the water was all green. I have no idea what happened before this, but he grabbed me and pretended to throw me into the pool. as a kid and even til this day I'm not a great swimmer so I screamed and ran behind my sister. my sister was embarrassed by me and said 'you always ruin everything'.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Guys, your stories break my heart.

None of you deserved the hurt you received. I'm so sorry.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.