Page 127 of 385 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 137 177 227 327 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 5763
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote IllusionOfHappiness View Post
    Haha, those look awfully familiar. Glad you enjoy my music posts.
    I've been addicted to his channel. All of his hour long+ mixes have been my soundtrack at work to keep me sane. I've grown quite fond of Koda's music in particular.

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote GunnyHighway View Post
    I've been addicted to his channel. All of his hour long+ mixes have been my soundtrack at work to keep me sane. I've grown quite fond of Koda's music in particular.
    It's a great channel. Lots of chilled out stuff I like to listen to before bed. I'm definitely a Koda fan as well.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Maybe I got too used to the prettiness of Vancouver, but Montreal looks like a dump aesthetically.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    My sister gave me 15lb dumbbells. I'm so weak. They may as well be cinder blocks.
    I use 10lbs for squats but I think that's the best I can do right now. Otherwise I can do like...two reps.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    It was probably a bad idea to lower my Lexapro dosage (I wanted to wean off it to try to lose weight). It's been what 2 weeks? and I can already feel that good old depression sneaking back in. I feel like [BEEP] this morning.. low mood, don't feel at all like going to work.. I wish I could spend the whole day in bed. And I'm super self conscious about the way I look these days. Looking at myself naked in the mirror this morning after shower made me wanna cry. I hate what I see to the point where I'd resort to plastic surgeries in a heartbeat if I could afford it. Maybe I have BDD, I dunno.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    PSA: when a girl says she's "not hungry", you need to leave her the [BEEP] alone.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Quote Kirsebaer View Post
    It was probably a bad idea to lower my Lexapro dosage (I wanted to wean off it to try to lose weight). It's been what 2 weeks? and I can already feel that good old depression sneaking back in. I feel like [BEEP] this morning.. low mood, don't feel at all like going to work.. I wish I could spend the whole day in bed. And I'm super self conscious about the way I look these days. Looking at myself naked in the mirror this morning after shower made me wanna cry. I hate what I see to the point where I'd resort to plastic surgeries in a heartbeat if I could afford it. Maybe I have BDD, I dunno.
    I don't think you should hunni.. I ran out of medication, and it may just be in my head, but I don't feel as quite right. We should both go back on our meds and at the same dosages- having yourself back is priceless!

*hugs* Why are you feeling insecure? I saw some of your pictures here and you are just gorgeous, even if you were 20 pounds heavier. Not just saying it, you truly are beautiful! I hope you'll come to see what I, and I'm sure your girlfriend and others, do
    -

I should really stop being so blunt and honest. I got yet ANOTHER email from the emergency counselling department, this time form the behavioural interventionist team. My instructor alerted them, thinking I was going to kill myself. I just sent a couple emails with profuse assurances that I am okay.

The world really does not tolerate me well.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote inane View Post
    I don't think you should hunni.. I ran out of medication, and it may just be in my head, but I don't feel as quite right. We should both go back on our meds and at the same dosages- having yourself back is priceless!

*hugs* Why are you feeling insecure? I saw some of your pictures here and you are just gorgeous, even if you were 20 pounds heavier. Not just saying it, you truly are beautiful! I hope you'll come to see what I, and I'm sure your girlfriend and others, do
    Thank you so much for your kind words, inane I really appreciate them! We definitely should go back on our meds (in my case go back to the right dosage) my mind seems to function in a completely different way when I'm not on Lexapro.. it's almost like I'm a different person. I wouldn't try to stop taking it if it weren't for the weight gain...

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Getting out of bed is always the worst part of the day.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote IllusionOfHappiness View Post
    Getting out of bed is always the worst part of the day.
    True. I wish the day was longer just so that I could sleep 10h every night ...

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Ahhhh thats better

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Row row row your boat, gently down the stream...

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Koalafan View Post
    Ahhhh thats better
    I don't get invited?

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I don't get invited?
    Aww Kirse you're always invited on my stoner koala adventures!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    True. I wish the day was longer just so that I could sleep 10h every night ...
    Ten hours sounds good to me! Since I'm unemployed I've just got depression keeping me in bed, but if I do anything at all with my day, I'm dead to the world so I don't really win there either. When I was working I'd usually sleep for 12 hours Friday night. I'm not taking care of my vitamin deficiencies either so I'm sure that doesn't help. D:

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.