Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Belching and bloating.

I belch or burp whatever you want to call it everyday sometimes for hours I am not sure if its due to my diet my hernia my fatty liver or the IBS but its scaring me even more each day wondering is it cancer . I know I need to see the doctor but I suffer from Agoraphobia and I would LOVE TO leave my Home but I just can not do that right now but if I were in severe pain of course I would just call the squad to come get me but my question is??? DOES IBS cause the Belching ?? I am IBS-D

Thanks for reading but Please do not tell me to see a doc and do not accuse me of not wanting to see one because I really do .

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Have you ever tried removing lactose (all dairy) from your diet? Or other food-restrictions? Most of the time those symptoms come from some sorta food trigger and dairy seems to be the most common one.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    The thing I eat the most of is pizza I don't drink milk only have very little on my cereal I don't have a gallbladder it was removed years back. I am drained with this.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quote TyeDyedButterfly View Post
    The thing I eat the most of is pizza I don't drink milk only have very little on my cereal I don't have a gallbladder it was removed years back. I am drained with this.
    A lot of things have dairy in it and people don't know it. Certain breads, cereals, juices, crackers, cookies, donuts, cakes, etc. Even a sip or minor amount in a bread can cause some people to have IBS flairs.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Thanks for your help I am going to try different things but if it keeps getting worse then I am going to have to call my doc and see what can be done.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Thanks for your help I am going to try different things but if it keeps getting worse then I am going to have to call my doc and see what can be done.
    http://www.gastro-associates.com/Wha...tolerance.aspx

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Thanks for sharing that!! I appreciate it so much Hope you are doing better.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I belch or burp whatever you want to call it everyday sometimes for hours I am not sure if its due to my diet my hernia my fatty liver or the IBS but its scaring me even more each day wondering is it cancer . I know I need to see the doctor but I suffer from Agoraphobia and I would LOVE TO leave my Home but I just can not do that right now but if I were in severe pain of course I would just call the squad to come get me but my question is??? DOES IBS cause the Belching ?? I am IBS-D

Thanks for reading but Please do not tell me to see a doc and do not accuse me of not wanting to see one because I really do .
    Why would burping be cancer? Sounds like diet issues and IBS.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Belching is also related to many health issues but my mistake was going to Dr.Google lol huge mistake!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Belching is also related to many health issues but my mistake was going to Dr.Google lol huge mistake!
    DO NOT GOOGLE...... It is NOT your friend!!!!!! I've convinced myself I've had so many illnesses through google

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Oh I do know I shouldn't be but I think we all do and usually I look up anxiety programs and things for mental health and then I try and find out which hot male star is getting divorce that may just want me lol

Dr.Google is not healthy at all no and thank you for reminding me of that.
    How are you doing?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Try almond milk

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.