Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Any fans of the Planet of the Apes reboots?

I absolutely love the Planet of the Apes. I haven't went back and watched the older ones as of yet but Rise and Dawn of the Planet of the Apes were excellent movies. I'm excited for the third installment that comes out this summer. I'm wondering if this will be the end of Ceasar's reign.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I love Planet of the Apes!!! I collect dolls and just missed out on buying 3 of them for 20.00!!! ughhh still in the boxes. I have been to watch a movie on one of the roku channels but I can not remember which one it was on . Thanks for reminding me ! I used to watch them a lot years ago.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote TyeDyedButterfly View Post
    I love Planet of the Apes!!! I collect dolls and just missed out on buying 3 of them for 20.00!!! ughhh still in the boxes. I have been to watch a movie on one of the roku channels but I can not remember which one it was on . Thanks for reminding me ! I used to watch them a lot years ago.
    Same here! I'm actually gonna try to go back and watch the older ones soon. There's a rumor going around that the War for the Planet of the Apes and one of the older movies have some type of similar setup in some part of the movie. I can't remember which Apes movie it was but I'm just trying to debate if I wanna watch it now or just wait til War comes out and then go back and watch the older one.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I seen previews of one of the newer ones but now I can not remember when it is but I really liked the older ones better myself because of how they were back then lol just cool.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote TyeDyedButterfly View Post
    I seen previews of one of the newer ones but now I can not remember when it is but I really liked the older ones better myself because of how they were back then lol just cool.
    I think the latest one comes out sometime in July. I'm stoked to see it! But I definitely need to go back and watch the older ones. It's funny because I think I've seen them on tv a few times and never bothered to watch them.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    The newer ones are so advanced lol not like the old ones but really the old ones were not horrible except their mouths could hardly move due to the mask lol .

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.