Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

You aren?t allowed at work if you have COVID symptoms

So why the fk are there so many people where I work coming into the office with COVID symptoms? I hate this place. So many unhealthy selfish people. I?m definitely gonna quit. Hate this toxic place
    I don?t like being around or interacting with other people, this is my personality. I am a jerk - I don?t mean to be, but whenever I speak up I say something rude. It?s just the way that I am. Don?t bother me.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    If people don't work, they don't get paid.
    I work from home until this crap blows over.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Ironman View Post
    If people don't work, they don't get paid.
    I work from home until this crap blows over.
    Yeah but it’s selfish to endanger the lives of your coworkers just so you get a little more money. Actually it’s not even that... I know these people have sick days accumulated up. They could use them. Not to mention the 14 days of extra COVID related time off that everyone in the US gets.
    I don?t like being around or interacting with other people, this is my personality. I am a jerk - I don?t mean to be, but whenever I speak up I say something rude. It?s just the way that I am. Don?t bother me.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Sainnot View Post
    Yeah but it’s selfish to endanger the lives of your coworkers just so you get a little more money. Actually it’s not even that... I know these people have sick days accumulated up. They could use them. Not to mention the 14 days of extra COVID related time off that everyone in the US gets.
    Are you sure they have Corona or could it be allergies?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Ironman View Post
    Are you sure they have Corona or could it be allergies?
    I don’t know what they have, but the rules state that if you have COVID symptoms you are supposed to stay home. Even if they do have allergies, they could still be masking COVID. The sick person does not know whether or not they have COVID. There’s no way. They should stay home and wait for symptoms to disappear. The hey should be told to go home by the people in charge of policing the workplace policies.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.