Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Back Pain- Spinal Stenosis

Anyone have back pain all the time and has yours been tested ?? Mine is aching so badly I wanna pull my spine out my rear and shove a new spine up in there . I don't take meds for it and I did try therapy but they made it worse it was in home health care and they didn't even look at my ct scans.
    Help me fight this some way please , thanks.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Thanks for the reply I can probably do some leg lifts and stretches yes but not a treadmill or bike no I can use my walker and try to get up and walk more I am noticing swelling in my ankles so that has me really scared . I am sorry you had been dealing with a bad back and glad that you are doing much better!!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    No not yet because of my agoraphobia I am unable to do anything I should be doing I have several health problems going on.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Weight loss and toning up muscles seems to be one of the best treatments available. Hopefully your able to get healthier soon.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    WorriedWorried
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    How did you [BEEP] up your back?

Antidote's Avatar Rude & Shouty
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote TyeDyedButterfly View Post
    Thanks for the reply I can probably do some leg lifts and stretches yes but not a treadmill or bike no I can use my walker and try to get up and walk more I am noticing swelling in my ankles so that has me really scared . I am sorry you had been dealing with a bad back and glad that you are doing much better!!
    Sorry to hear that. Have you told a doctor about the swelling? What could be causing that?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I haven't been to a doctor yet I suffer from Agoraphobia it could be swelling but I did have a ct scan done back in 2012 it showed back then the narrowing of the spine I also have hurt my back years ago at work and was in tractions for 6 weeks and I was born with scoliosis my back just isn't so great a doctor told me around 20 years ago my spine looked like an old country curvy road . I do need to lose weight I do need a lot done to my head my back my stomach my spine etc... Thanks for the replies God Bless you all.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    This freaking back pain is killing me!!! I am going to see a neuro and have my mri on the head and spine i am not going to live like this anymore i am tired of being in pain and not living life i will feel the anxiety and panic and be okay but this pain is miserable!!!! I do not take any pain meds !!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    IndescribableIndescribable
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Had terrible back pain. Took an MRI to find the issue. Maybe you could get one of those?
    *Fart noises*

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I am going to get one I have one before but let it go because it wasn't as bad back then that's when they found the brain tumor so I am scared to get any more mri s done but I have too this pain is killing me everyday. I will talk to my NP on the 18th when she comes.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have alot of back pain, though I'm able to function, but I'm not flexible or good at bending or sitting down or standing up. If I move too sharply the lower part of my spine will cause the worse pain in the world. But even sneezing or standing on tip toes could put my back out.
    We are the walking dead

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.