Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    WorriedWorried
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Risperidone. That medication made me very lightheaded and gave me very bad heart palpitations. It was suspected that it caused QT prolongation, which can be fatal. My doctor told me to never be on an anti-psychotic meds ever again.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Lexapro, made me feel like the walls were moving and everything felt spacey. It was weird, never again

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Wellbutrin. Its made my OCD 10 times worse.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    I am in the midst of transferring from Paxil to Cymbalta.....after 14 years. I gained a total of 60 pounds over the 14 years.....12 of them in the last 18 months alone; I still tried to exercise, but would take naps all the time - 20mg became too much. My lunch as work was only a package of Star-Kist tuna, a handful of almonds, a handful of Pringles, and a fruit cup.....and I was still gaining weight! My regular doctor was willing to take over the prescription and help me wean off of it himself. It's a six week process to increment down as a I increment up on the Cymbalta. I am starting week 5 tonight (I had two weeks of 15mg of Paxil/20mg Cymbalta, then two weeks of 10mg Paxil/30mg Cymbalta, then two weeks of 5mg/60mg Cymbalta, then week 7 is only 60mg Cymbalta. I have already noticed weight loss in the last four weeks alone.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.