Rap music and heavy metal isn't real music

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Quote fetisha View Post
    Rap music and heavy metal isn't real music

Why is heavy metal not real music? The bands write their own songs. They actually play their instruments. Like they are meant to be play. Lot of music out there is fake. Bad cover versions of songs. Playing along to samples done on computers. Boybands and Girlbands. They have the songs handed to them. Is all about how they look. Fabricated.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    Why is heavy metal not real music? The bands write their own songs. They actually play their instruments. Like they are meant to be play. Lot of music out there is fake. Bad cover versions of songs. Playing along to samples done on computers. Boybands and Girlbands. They have the songs handed to them. Is all about how they look. Fabricated.
    I like some heavy metal but most of it can negative and I'm not too fond of the screaming and growling. Btw I'm glad they actually play intruments too. I was a big metal head in school and got so much hate

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Country music is like emo music for farmers.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    My unpopular opinion involves earphones. The new type they are all making. I will post a picture of them. What do they think our ears are made of? They are horrible to stick in your ears. They hurt. Give me the old type any day of the week. You remember. Flat with a covering that just sits in your ear. Which I do still own. There is much more comfort in the old style. The new ones are pointed. They are like small bricks in your ears.

Attachment 4492

Below this are the older flat style, which I am glad to say, that some big names are still making. I like to relax and feel comfortable. Not have those horrible bloody things jammed in my ears that you see above.

Attachment 4493
    I hate how they make the inside of my ears itch, which is why i alway bring up my itches ears on here

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I'm starting to think living on a farm or an island is the most peaceful way to live on earth in today' world.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Think the thing about Metal music today is that there are too many branches of it. What do I mean? Thrash metal. Death metal. Gore. Speed. All these other types just keep popping up. If we were to look around for actual heavy metal bands you might only find a small few who fit the bill. Likes of Iron Maiden and AC/DC. I am not a fan of the screaming kind of metal were you haven't got a clue what they are saying. May as well listen to a cat howl. I love my metal music. But what I listen to you can understand the singer. You can hear the words.

Nice one Kevin. LOL. Don't get me started on country music. Johnny Cash and it ends there. And some people don't even class him as been like those other annoying country singers. Singing about their dead sheep.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

The above is considered by some to be good music. It came out a few years ago, and people who are fans of this band are called Juggalos.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Think the thing about Metal music today is that there are too many branches of it. What do I mean? Thrash metal. Death metal. Gore. Speed. All these other types just keep popping up. If we were to look around for actual heavy metal bands you might only find a small few who fit the bill. Likes of Iron Maiden and AC/DC. I am not a fan of the screaming kind of metal were you haven't got a clue what they are saying. May as well listen to a cat howl. I love my metal music. But what I listen to you can understand the singer. You can hear the words.

Nice one Kevin. LOL. Don't get me started on country music. Johnny Cash and it ends there. And some people don't even class him as been like those other annoying country singers. Singing about their dead sheep.
    I mainly meant death metal cause its too much for me.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Quote fetisha View Post
    I mainly meant death metal cause its too much for me.
    I am with you on that one. All they do is scream. Could be saying anything and we wouldn't have a clue. I don't class it as music at all.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    IndescribableIndescribable
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't ever want to know anything personal about celebrities or artists. It ruins what they do for me, also they have a right to privacy.
    *Fart noises*

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote CloudMaker View Post
    "The president believes that we're America, and people can take it or leave it," the staffer said.

The first problem with this statement is that we are not "America." We live in the United States of America. "America" could apply to any nation in the western hemisphere from Canada to Chile. Why is Trump speaking for Chile? The second problem is that if Trump is what "we are," most people will leave it instead of taking it. Trump is increasingly showing the world that the US is too volatile of a place to be trusted to lead in keeping peace (Iran Deal, interloping in conflicts all over the globe, injecting ourselves into proxy wars), helping keep the global economy stable (G-7 Summit), or acting rationally to end decades-old conflicts we started (North Korea) and the US will increasingly be relegated to a position of irrelevance. Trump is undermining the US on pretty much every front possible, foreign and domestic. Yet some clap and cheer and love it because he "isn't Obama." Madness.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm with you, Kevin... I'm not a Trump fan at all. I actually didn't like him before he even started running for President. Still, I have close friends that voted for him, and think he is doing a good job too, and I do respect those friends, 100%. I do appreciate his positive outlook on North Korea. Sure, it is terrible the way their government treats their people, but we can't expect that to change overnight. Hopefully in time, things will get better over there...

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    I agree Chuck. I don't know, he had no political experience and wanted to drain the swamp and make america great again and lock her up etc ad nauseam. Maybe he is doing the best he can (but I doubt it).

Good to see you active on the forums. I will end this comment with the catlike creature flopping back and forth lol

Page 25 of 41 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.