Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    tough love is stupid

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I don't think their is anything wrong with feminism.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Love at first sight is not real
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    Love at first sight is not real
    Fully agree there. I doubtful you can love someone before you actually know them.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Dave chappelle is not funny to me.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    People who put the lives of the emergency services at risk should be brought to court. What do I mean by this? Take last year. Winds of up to 160 kmh. We were all warned to stay in the house and most of all ' don't do anything silly '. What happens? A woman decided to go swimming. Strong swimmer as she was, she was no match for the weather and the water that day. She had to be rescued. Firemen and ambulance. She put them at great risk to recue her because she was stupid and ignored all the warnings handed out over the radio and on TV. They should have at least made her pay the cost of the whole operation. But there was nothing done to her at all. She put a lot of others in danger by her actions which could have been avoided had she of stayed at home.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    I hate the fact that there are calls for a gender neutral Santa. How far must we go with this PC BS? Just leave things alone FFS. It has never harmed anybody before that Santa was a male. It has never been an issue before. Just gets annoying at times. To try and spoil something that has always been there because a small group of people are not happy.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I hate the fact that there are calls for a gender neutral Santa. How far must we go with this PC BS? Just leave things alone FFS. It has never harmed anybody before that Santa was a male. It has never been an issue before. Just gets annoying at times. To try and spoil something that has always been there because a small group of people are not happy.
    Meh that doesn't bother me too much. I hate that everyone is forced to be nicer and love everyone around the holidays but they go right back to hating each other when its over. lol

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Quote fetisha View Post
    Meh that doesn't bother me too much. I hate that everyone is forced to be nicer and love everyone around the holidays but they go right back to hating each other when ita over. lol
    I hate everybody all year round. LOL
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I agree cuch, seems the smallest things start an uproar nowadays. It’s pathetic.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    The idiots are at it again. I am sure we all know the song ' The fairytale of New York. In it appears the word ' Faggot '. Some people want it bleeped out on the radio. Have to give credit to the gay community who have come out in favour of the song and leaving the word alone. Makes you wonder who these people are wanting the word blocked? Here in Ireland we use the word to describe a person who is a dosser. Somebody who may be told one thing, but does another. Has always been used like that. Now I do accept that some people use it as a slang word for gay people. ( In a bad way ) But the gay community have said the song is a song they love. When that part of the song comes on they all shout the word out. 1 radio station has blocked the word. All other radio stations have told these PC idiots to get lost. Listen to the song and the context the word is been used in the song. It is telling a story. The PC mob are taken the word out of context. Has gotten funny in a sense. PC mob debating against the gay community over the use of the word in the song. Gay community wanting it left alone. If it is not offending them in any way, shape or form, then the PC mob ( who are not gay ) should just give up on this one. They are fighting a losing battle.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    The idiots are at it again. I am sure we all know the song ' The fairytale of New York. In it appears the word ' Faggot '. Some people want it bleeped out on the radio. Have to give credit to the gay community who have come out in favour of the song and leaving the word alone. Makes you wonder who these people are wanting the word blocked? Here in Ireland we use the word to describe a person who is a dosser. Somebody who may be told one thing, but does another. Has always been used like that. Now I do accept that some people use it as a slang word for gay people. ( In a bad way ) But the gay community have said the song is a song they love. When that part of the song comes on they all shout the word out. 1 radio station has blocked the word. All other radio stations have told these PC idiots to get lost. Listen to the song and the context the word is been used in the song. It is telling a story. The PC mob are taken the word out of context. Has gotten funny in a sense. PC mob debating against the gay community over the use of the word in the song. Gay community wanting it left alone. If it is not offending them in any way, shape or form, then the PC mob ( who are not gay ) should just give up on this one. They are fighting a losing battle.
    There is this British meaning below. Interesting how words can mean different things in different places.

No, I have never tried one. No, I don't intend to.

Regardless, it's unlikely that if you do have that word aimed at you, that you are being described as some old-timey meat delicacy. Actually I'd be surprised if kids these days knew what one was.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    I was aware it was a type of food too. That was raised a few times in the whole debate over the word.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I wish cashiers would stop playing the victim so much when they can be just as rude,annoying and nosy to customers like the customers are at stores. I hope they have self check outs in every store in the future because I can't deal with them.

Doseone's Avatar Metacognizant
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I think having dogs as a pet is extremely selfish if you don't live in an area where they can run free. Imagine being cooped up and having to be tied to a leash everytime you went outside, being in a fence, etc. It's especially true of apartments/small living spaces. It's just so limiting. I mean, watch a video of a dog on a farm or big piece of land and compare that to your neighbors dog that is pulling it's owner around. Lol. And people wonder why dogs run away.

Page 29 of 41 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.