Page 27 of 41 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 ... LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Quote L View Post
    My unpopular opinion.....I hate the sun!!!!
    Do you want the snow back?
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    Do you want the snow back?
    I don't understand why people think that is the answer. In saying that, yes, I much rather the cold and snow. I like low 20s heat, but here in Ireland the humidity is so high it's nasty. At the moment I have a possible chest infection, hayfever, work long hours and I find it difficult, calling in sick is tempting. I'm not asking the sun to go away, I had a lovely day on the beach in friday, but I don't enjoy the energy being sucked out of me and not being able to breath.
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Quote L View Post
    I don't understand why people think that is the answer. In saying that, yes, I much rather the cold and snow. I like low 20s heat, but here in Ireland the humidity is so high it's nasty. At the moment I have a possible chest infection, hayfever, work long hours and I find it difficult, calling in sick is tempting. I'm not asking the sun to go away, I had a lovely day on the beach in friday, but I don't enjoy the energy being sucked out of me and not being able to breath.
    My mother hates what we are getting at the moment too. Think it is more because she is not used to it. We don't get it that often at all. We are simply used to our moderate weather. I spend my time out in the garden. Doing what needs to be done out there. The humidity is a killer. Seems to be a little bit hotter on the West coast than the East. It won't last that long. Rain is forecast for later tonight.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Is very humid here today. Heat is nice. Humidity can be horrible. Nice breeze out there though. We live near the sea. We tend to get a sea breeze a good bit.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    It was 96 degrees today where I was. (36 degrees Celsius). I'd take lower to mid eighties any day. It's not unusual for summer temps to reach over 100 degrees here, and is not unusual for the summer weather to last from April through August, sometimes into September, ffs.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Switching gears now lmao.....

I am overwhelmingly democrat on 99% of the issues. I agree with almost every issue on their platform. Except abortion. Sorry but not sorry, I can't agree it's a woman's "right" to murder unborn babies. I just can't. There are surveys online to help you determine which party you're most closely affiliated with. And if I say (falsely) that I'm pro-abortion then I'm 100% aligned with the democratic party. I feel so strongly about that one issue though, that I'm often a one-issue voter. I often vote Republican, even though I hate, hate, hate doing it....but I do, because I can't in good conscience vote for anyone that pushes for abortion rights. I can't in good conscience vote for anyone that believes it's anyone's right to kill babies, especially because it's "inconvenient" for them or because it's used as a form of birth control. And it is very, very often used as a form of bc. I can't justify in my mind that it's OK to kill babies because you were too irresponsible to use bc.

I'm excited that the Supreme Court is going to be decidedly more conservative. Do I think this will overturn Roe v Wade? No. Partly because it's been law for so long, for so many years...that alone is going to make it very difficult to overturn. Kennedy was the swing vote on the Supreme Court for years. He voted conservative and liberal on many issues though, you most def could not depend on him to vote conservative on every issue.

This will def make the court more conservative, and more in favor of overturning RoevWade and that's a huge, huge step in the right direction. Personally I think it's going to be overturned at some point. It may not happen in my lifetime even, but it will happen. And yeah there are going to be riots and protests like no one has ever, ever seen before. But it needs to happen.

I totally realize I'm going to get hate from some for feeling so strongly about killing babies. I get that. Haters gonna hate, whatchya gonna do lol.

I'll never, ever apologize for feeling the way I do. I've felt this way since I was a little kid, when I first found out abortion was legal, and I remember being so shocked, just in disbelief that anyone would murder an unborn baby. It's something I feel very strongly about. I would never date or be involved with or be close friends with anyone that was pro-abortion. It's a huge deal breaker for me.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Doseone's Avatar Metacognizant
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I despise cosplay, nerd, gamer, etc. culture. I game myself, but don't understand the whole obsession with making hobbies a part of your identity. (No offense to anyone here, but yeah, that's the purpose of the thread. ).

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Quote Doseone View Post
    I despise cosplay, nerd, gamer, etc. culture. I game myself, but don't understand the whole obsession with making hobbies a part of your identity. (No offense to anyone here, but yeah, that's the purpose of the thread. ).
    Not into nerdy games. I simply don't understand most of them. Give me a old fashioned game and I am happy. Space Invaders and the likes. Or a thinking game. Lot of great logic games out there.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Doseone View Post
    My hobbies are a part of my identity. They help me relax but don't take over my life. My boyfriend is a nerdy gamer but not into cosplay (thank goodness ) I see it as just taking what you want from something. As long as your happy with it
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote L View Post
    My hobbies are a part of my identity. They help me relax but don't take over my life. My boyfriend is a nerdy gamer but not into cosplay (thank goodness ) I see it as just taking what you want from something. As long as your happy with it
    Yeah, I realize that my dislike for it is irrational, but I still don't like it. (That probably makes me a dick, but whatever ). I also should have included anime.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    The singer rebecca black song wasn't that bad but it was corny and I don't understand all the hate/death threat she got when other singers sound worse than her. I don't find the singer rihanna's voice appealing, she sounds so whiny. ( I know I ll get hate for this time but idgaf!)

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I really can’t get into anime. I’ve tried to like it, seriously, I’ve tried. I have a friend in a city not far from here that I met on another anxiety site. We were really close. She was into anime, she loves it. She told me once “if you don’t get it then you.never will”. Guess she was right.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I've watched and enjoyed a few animes, but don't understand the whole obsession with it and the whole otaku/nerd culture.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm a little bit mgtow
    We are the walking dead

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I love mc donalds

Page 27 of 41 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.