Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Doseone View Post
    Watching movies more than once (for the most part) is pointless. I never understood why people watch movies 100 times. There are only a select few that I've rewatched and will rewatch.
    I rewatch stuff a lot. Maybe I have premature Alzheimer's. Sometimes, I completely forget huge chunks of the film or TV show so it's almost like seeing it for the first time.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Doseone View Post
    Watching movies more than once (for the most part) is pointless. I never understood why people watch movies 100 times. There are only a select few that I've rewatched and will rewatch.
    I only do it cause the movie is so funny ( I mostly like comedy movies, I try not to watch any too serious) it can cheer me up and times cause of my depression but yeah I get what you mean. I don't understand why more and more people still like horror movies, its so negative and depressing.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Only way you would catch me doing that is a few years after I watched it the first time. Some people might watch the same film a few times in the same week. As if something new is going to appear.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Doseone's Avatar Metacognizant
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote sunrise View Post
    I rewatch stuff a lot. Maybe I have premature Alzheimer's. Sometimes, I completely forget huge chunks of the film or TV show so it's almost like seeing it for the first time.
    Well, in that case it's justified imo. I'm thinking more about the people that have every word memorized, watch it weekly, etc. I really don't see the point. I'd rather watch something new. Like cuch, I'll only rewatch years later. But I will say that I rewatch specific scenes on youtube often, so I might be being a bit hypocritical.
    @fetisha
    In that case, then I guess it makes sense.
    @Cuchculan
    Don't even get me started on people that watch it 5 times in theaters.
    "When I know that I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I know that I am everything, that is love. Between the two my life moves." - Nisargadatta Maharaj

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    People pay to watch films? Can't remember the last time I was in a cinema. Really have to go back years.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Doseone's Avatar Metacognizant
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    People pay to watch films? Can't remember the last time I was in a cinema. Really have to go back years.
    I'll go only if it's a movie that I really want to see, which is rare.
    "When I know that I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I know that I am everything, that is love. Between the two my life moves." - Nisargadatta Maharaj

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Is Mother's day over this side of the World today. What us annoying about that? Nothing really. But when Father's day comes around we get all these females writing ' Happy Father's day to all the mother's out there who do it all alone '. No men even dream of writing such crap on Mother's day. Yet there are plenty of single fathers out there who are raising kids alone. Just gets under my skin. Not happy with Mother's day, these fools like to try and hijack father's day too. Is a special type of female that goes and writes this kind of crap. Same special type that moans of nothing and everything.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    I mostly like foreign films. Not sure why but martial arts movies interest me. I don't like unoriginal, hackneyed plots, or when a movie is commercially successful and they make 15 sequels trying to pump the franchise dry.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Would it be unpopular to even suggest, in this day and age, that a person is not born gay? There is no such thing as a ' Gay Gene '. Seems how it is genes that define us when we are born. Some people have certain genes that would leave them with an illness. We know this from science. There are various other genes that do a lot of various other things. But none that define the sexual preferences of a person. When a baby begins to grow, it begins to learn. Takes in a lot around it. At the age of zero it knows nothing about sex at all. So I find it stupid to hear those famous words ' I was born Gay '. It was something you developed a taste for as you grew older. When you knew left from right. As kids boys can play with dolls and dress as princesses and not be Gay. Just like young girls can do everything a young boy would and not be Gay. People are looking too deep into all of this. See a boy with a doll and think he is Gay. So brand him as Gay from a very young age. When really he is just been a kid. Playing with the nearest toy to him. As kids tend to do.

Rant nearly over. That family in the US who changed the sex of their young child? WTF? Think the kid was only 7. Their claim was he wanted to be a girl. Fact that the parents were allowed go ahead with it shows how crazy the world has become. If that child, at 10, decides they want to be male, what happens next?
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Sexual attraction usually doesn't happen until puberty, it's a secondary sex characteristic. Lots of genes have expressions that occur over different timespans in our lives, for example menopause. They can also be influenced by environments, such as with cancer, which alters the genetics of a cell when exposed to radiation or some hazardous materials. Saying a single gene doesn't dictate our sexual orientations is beside the point, as it could be dozens of genes interacting as with other phenotypes, and transgender surgery isn't necessarily something only homosexuals undergo, it is a result of gender dysphoria disorder.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    The surgery part just annoyed me because it was a young kid. That had nothing to do with the other gay issue. I think there should be an age limit before you are allowed have such surgery. This was a kid under 10. Yet it was allowed. To me that is wrong.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    I've read about people who have limbs amputated unnecessarily, they get some masochistic pleasure from it. That's wrong imo.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    As humans we are weird. No wonder ET wanted to go back home.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I like asmr, seems like the stuff I start to like most people hate begin to hate it ugh! lol

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    It is very relaxing if you find the right one for you. Love the barber videos and the shoeshine videos.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.