Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Accosta is an idiot and he embarrassed himself today.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Screw Gillette
    We are the walking dead

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Anybody who claims mental illness when they arrive in court should be checked out and if found to have nothing wrong with them, have another charge added to what they are in court for. Here in Ireland it is used far too often. Woman got a 3 month suspended sentence after she claimed post natal depression. Hard to disprove. She had starved her dogs. That was her only defence. Granted she was banned from keeping pets for life. But who will enforce that law? Think last year we had about 20 cases were it was used in about a 3 month period. Each time they avoided prison. So people know to use it now. Plus we have women getting pregnant just before a court date. Judge won't send a pregnant woman to prison. Though many of us think they should. It is just another way to avoid prison been used here.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Doseone's Avatar Metacognizant
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote whisperingzombking View Post
    Screw Gillette
    Triggered by a company's ad, eh? I thought you said that you were anti-sjw a few pages back? =P

I would have never even seen that commercial if it wasn't for all the people complaining about it. Vocally anti-sjw types are just as big of so-called "snowflakes" as the people they supposedly despise. They just define "social justice" differently. Who cares that some random company made an ad with a different viewpoint than yours? That's a first world problem if I've ever heard one. Who even willingly watches ads anyway?
    "When I know that I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I know that I am everything, that is love. Between the two my life moves." - Nisargadatta Maharaj

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Quote Doseone View Post
    Triggered by a company's ad, eh? I thought you said that you were anti-sjw a few pages back? =P

I would have never even seen that commercial if it wasn't for all the people complaining about it. Vocally anti-sjw types are just as big of so-called "snowflakes" as the people they supposedly despise. They just define "social justice" differently. Who cares that some random company made an ad with a different viewpoint than yours? That's a first world problem if I've ever heard one. Who even willingly watches ads anyway?
    Ads are meant to get attention. This one is. Job well done.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The ad is sexist . An sjw will take a different viewpoint and falsely accuse racism or sexism . This ad just echos the agenda of man hating feminists who are constantly demeaning men. Feminism is not not equality and social justice is not justice.
    So 'triggered' or rightfully annoyed at actual sexism???? They're not the same thing.
    We can't tolerate bigotry in our society. Or am I wrong for standing against the so called different viewpoint???
    We are the walking dead

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    The Ad has caused a major [BEEP] storm here in Ireland too. People pointing out that is they made a similar Ad about women there would be murder over it. So why should men have to accept the Ad? But it is getting a lot of free publicity. Which means good business for any Ad. The whole idea is to turn heads and make people notice your Ad. That they have done. Will people stop using their products? I think not. Some might say they will ban the company. It won't harm the company or the name at all. I will agree it is a rather unfair one sided Ad. Women can be as bad as men at times in a lot of the areas the Ad is telling men not to do. I won't be losing any sleep over an Ad. Not worth it. Would have even passed me by had the radio stations, here in Dublin, not been talking about it last night. One posted the Ad on their FB page. If they hadn't of, I most probably would never have seen it. As I tend to not watch TV.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Feminism isn't about hating men. That's revisionist crap. And blaming women on what Gillette did is nonsensical. Especially when you take a look at the make up of their executives. If they wanted attention for their product they certainly got it because all the people who got triggered by a razor blade ad.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Childless women are starting to annoy me like women that are moms did back then none of you are better than the other.

Doseone's Avatar Metacognizant
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote whisperingzombking View Post
    The ad is sexist . An sjw will take a different viewpoint and falsely accuse racism or sexism . This ad just echos the agenda of man hating feminists who are constantly demeaning men. Feminism is not not equality and social justice is not justice.
    So 'triggered' or rightfully annoyed at actual sexism???? They're not the same thing.
    We can't tolerate bigotry in our society. Or am I wrong for standing against the so called different viewpoint???
    It's just a video probably thought up by marketing executives who knew that it would get a reaction, which may or may not be based on someone within the company's actual opinion. People swallowed the bait hook line and sinker lol. The real world is full of actually racist, sexist, (enter whatever) people and real problems. As long as these people aren't assaulting or coercing people, I don't care what they think tbh, especially if they're just some random person on the internet that I will never interact with in the real world. That type of behavior just let's me know what people to avoid. Life is too short to care what people think, unless it impacts your life directly, much less the opinions of some company that's main goal is to maximize profits. But, even if the ad were sexist, it's a fictional scenerio. It's like being mad at GTA because you can mow down people in cars. It's not real. First world problem. xD
    "When I know that I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I know that I am everything, that is love. Between the two my life moves." - Nisargadatta Maharaj

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    If I remember correctly, when Chuck Palahniuk wrote 'Fight Club' he made Tyler Durden a manifestation of toxic masculinity, and he meant Durden's use of the term "snowflake" was meant to illustrate that in a way. Sorta ironic that people use the term to insult people who are actually understanding and sensitive to others' suffering.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    From my own experience, corporations are not interested in much beyond maximising there own profits. Marketting departments are similar - ever chasing after a bonus. Beyond that, they really don't have an agenda.

The funny thing is, that despite all the apparent drama that seems to have appeared mostly on the internet - most people don't care, will barely notice and have better things to bother themselves with than the content of a TV advertisement. Gillette won't even take a hit to there profits, despite the apparent boycott.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    I certainly can't see any man standing there having a shave, thinking, I must respect women more, because Gillette told me to and I am using their razor. I seriously just laughed at it. Next week there will be something new for people to moan about.

Maybe even a no deal brexit. Let's all panic.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Hey now, that would suggest an actual decision and some agreement on brexit! Bit of radical thought there.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.