Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    What about Japanese people are less likely to develop cancer as opposed to the cancer rate in Americans?
    Or
    Suicide is higher in Norway then any other country. (Just examples for this post, not actually factual)
    Native Americans understood how to live off the land.
    Persion rugs are the best hand knotted rugs.
    Don't even get me started on food examples..
    Polish
    Italian
    German
    Chinese
    Im not a racist but I am weary of men that pray every hour to allah.
    Im more aware of women covered head to toe in turbans.
    If a man has a tatoo on his face i would fear him to be a gang member.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Statistical facts and scientific research can be cherry-picked to support a lot of views, with those views themselves not necessarily being valid. A single paper about the phenomenon of certain individuals' faces flushing with alcohol consumption doesn't support your statement that Asians are less likely to be able to hold their booze. I skimmed over it to see if it actually supported your statement, and your source even explicitly states that facial flushing from alcohol is not something every Asian experiences, it is not a phenomenon limited to Asians, etc. etc. I very much doubt you read that source and then came to the conclusion that Asians are less likely to be able to hold their booze, and more likely, you had that conclusion and worked backward to find (cherry pick) a single source that you felt supported it.

Saying racist things doesn't necessarily invalidate the racist statements you make, but it can lead to people getting the impression that you are likely to say racist things in the future, and might make them more likely to dismiss what you might have to say.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Add a bit of laughter to the topic. Father Ted. Always cracks me up.

The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Lol. That video was hysterical Cuchculan!
    Ha ha. I was laughing hyaterically. Good to laugh at ourselves every now and then!
    -peace-

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Time to annoy a few more people. Not sure of the trend in the US. But over here we have girls who are about a size 17, trying to fit into clothes for a size 14. There is nothing nice about what is on show at all. The clothes simply don't fit there. Lord only knows how they managed to get into them in the first place. I have nothing against big women at all. Have a few friends who would be considered big. But they wear clothes that fit them. They don't wear clothes they wish would fit them. Spend an hour squeezing into a size 14 and then acting like a size 14 actually fits them. Could be just me who doesn't like to see people dressed like this? I would seriously to love to stop one of them and ask how they managed to fit into the clothes they have on. It is only gets worse if we have a good Summer. The tops they wear. They are so small they look like bras on them. Meaning everything else is on show. From the chest down to the waist. Simply wear clothes that fit you. Or are even too big for you. But four sizes too small? Come on now. You may wish you were that size. But you are not. The whole image does not look good at all. If anybody tells you it does, they are lying to you. Who remembers the Hulk? When he used to burst out of his clothes. As he was changing from man to Hulk. Is that bad looking.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    Time to annoy a few more people. Not sure of the trend in the US. But over here we have girls who are about a size 17, trying to fit into clothes for a size 14. There is nothing nice about what is on show at all. The clothes simply don't fit there. Lord only knows how they managed to get into them in the first place. I have nothing against big women at all. Have a few friends who would be considered big. But they wear clothes that fit them. They don't wear clothes they wish would fit them. Spend an hour squeezing into a size 14 and then acting like a size 14 actually fits them. Could be just me who doesn't like to see people dressed like this? I would seriously to love to stop one of them and ask how they managed to fit into the clothes they have on. It is only gets worse if we have a good Summer. The tops they wear. They are so small they look like bras on them. Meaning everything else is on show. From the chest down to the waist. Simply wear clothes that fit you. Or are even too big for you. But four sizes too small? Come on now. You may wish you were that size. But you are not. The whole image does not look good at all. If anybody tells you it does, they are lying to you. Who remembers the Hulk? When he used to burst out of his clothes. As he was changing from man to Hulk. Is that bad looking.
    Good god I thought it was only America that had this problem!!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Which country in the Western Hemisphere are you referring to as "America?" There are two continents, North and South America, each which have at least one or two countries in them.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    My mother is a teacher who helps prison inmates earn their GEDs, etc. She said that males who wear their pants saggy, with the waist below their rears, are technically signifying their openness to homosexual sex.

So there's that.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    That is something we don't see in Ireland at all. Now we do get blokes walking with their hands down their trousers? Lord only knows.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote kevinjoseph View Post
    My mother is a teacher who helps prison inmates earn their GEDs, etc. She said that males who wear their pants saggy, with the waist below their rears, are technically signifying their openness to homosexual sex.

So there's that.
    My sister's father-in-law does the same thing, helps inmates get their GEDs. ^ this is true. Most gang-bangers (ie wanna be gangsters) have no idea that is where the fashion trend all started, and most won't believe you if you tell them, but it's true.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    The pictures above are just a total complete turn off for me. Sorry, but.....no....actually, you know what, I'm not sorry. I'm not sorry in the least for that being a turnoff lol.

There is nothing attractive about that to me, in any way, shape or form. Not if I squint my eyes and tilt my head. Not if I had beer goggles on. There is just nothing attractive there imo.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    @InvisibleGuy at least we can agree on something LOL

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    ^ Yeah lol. And I realize really tight clothes or short-shorts can look ridiculous on a fit or a thin body also. It's just....in a different way lol. It looks ridiculous but tight clothes can often be a huge turn on to most. Male and female (tho I'm heterosexual so I don't even notice guys). So, it's ridiculous looking but in a hot way.

Imo (for what it's worth) I think "thick" women can look really attractive in tight-fitting clothes, and I'm guessing some women think the same about "thick" guys *shrug*. But what I mean by "thick" is physically fit but there's just a little more there....

ThickWomen1.jpg

ThickWomen2.jpg

And it doesn't have to mean a big booty, or big thighs. It's just....thick women, it's hard to explain. Google it for more clarification. I'd much rather see these two women wearing what they are ^ than the previous pics Cuchculan posted. But that's just me.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Elon_Musk_2015.jpg

Elon Musk is a monster. Disagree with that opinion? FIGHT ME.

Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.