Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote kevinjoseph View Post
    Attachment 4442

Elon Musk is a monster. Disagree with that opinion? FIGHT ME.
    Wow cant believe your ragging on space Jesus like that

F7BF16A1-EBDC-4B9B-8607-25D6A87D815C.jpeg

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Who here loves Abba because I can fucking pop lock and drop it to dancing queen like nobody's business also how do I change my profile picture can anyone help please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote CloudMaker View Post
    Wow cant believe your ragging on space Jesus like that

F7BF16A1-EBDC-4B9B-8607-25D6A87D815C.jpeg
    I'm missing Space Jesus to see Dillon Francis instead let's fight

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Quote AtropaBelladonna View Post
    Who here loves Abba because I can fucking pop lock and drop it to dancing queen like nobody's business also how do I change my profile picture can anyone help please

Go into ' My profile '. The link is at the top of the page. Once in there you will see a friends options below your profile image. Click on the pencil icon. Now look on the left. You will see a list of settings. One of them is ' edit profile picture '. That should sort you out. Let me know if you are stuck. But I have faith in you. Is easy to do.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    Go into ' My profile '. The link is at the top of the page. Once in there you will see a friends options below your profile image. Click on the pencil icon. Now look on the left. You will see a list of settings. One of them is ' edit profile picture '. That should sort you out. Let me know if you are stuck. But I have faith in you. Is easy to do.
    Thank you so much!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    These parents who refuse to give their new babies a sex. I mean, cop the feck on. The baby is either born with a penis or a vagina. Which makes the baby either male or female. This rubbish of ' I will let the baby decide when it is old enough '. Why not just go with the sex the baby is born as and then allow the child to sample life in a normal way. Then when the child grows, the child can make its own choices., based on life. It is not that hard. Penis = male. [BEEP] = female. We are talking new born babies here. In later life that same person might make other choices. End up with the organ it was not born with. Acceptable. But allow the child to have a childhood first.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Your first sentence, parents who refuse to give their new babies a sex. That could mean a lot of things. How do you define several of those terms? Are parents the mother and father whose genetic material go to the new baby, the new baby's primary caretakers, etc? Give, as in name them a masculine or feminine name based on the bits between the new baby's legs, provide masculine or feminine clothing, etc? And sex is a bit broad too, nowadays. Gender, sexual orientation, etc.

But hermaphrodites. I know a person who has both sex organs, some days he's a he and other days she's a she. Depends on what that person feels like that day, and it's not a choice, it's a medical condition just like being solely male or solely female. There are other biological ways of existing aside from solely male, solely female, and both, too. It didn't make much sense to me to hear about people "self-identifying" as one thing or another, (like in the case of whatever her name was from the US who worked for the NAACP and let people assume she was of African descent, although she had made a few cosmetic changes to play into it, then when she was called out for it, she went on the news claiming she self-identified as African-American), for a long time until a friend of mine compared it to meeting someone for the first time who is named Richard, but you shake hands and Richard says "But I prefer to be called "Dick" or "Rick" or "D-3354!107%3." Do you continue to call them Richard, or do you refer to Richard as he likes to be called? Where I'm from, if you kept calling him Richard after learning he wants to be called Dick, that makes you a dick.

And one of my professors in grad school specializes in research and therapy in LGBTQIA-related things. One thing she's told our class that has stayed with me is that individuals in that population generally are at high risk for suicide and other adverse things, UNLESS they are able to freely express the characteristics of the whatever they identify most with. So you could possibly be setting up the new baby for a really crappy life by assigning a sex,Cuch.

And another thing

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    31154108_10100112052318711_2898045405067476992_n.jpg

Pulled from twitter. Newman, Georgia. About 30 Nazis holding a rally there, with about 200 anti-fascist counter-protestors, and four hundred police officers.

The police were using Georgia's anti-mask law to arrest a couple of counter-protestors, and a scuffle broke out, so the police brandished their guns to control the crowd. A few people had a piece of fabric on a part of their body, the police did not like this and exploited a law to arrest people who do not like Nazis, other anti-Nazi people did not like that, so...a man in full combat gear pointing a presumably loaded weapon at an unarmed woman's face.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    From what I understand, none of the thirty Nazis were bothered by law enforcement to this degree. So if you're worried about a cop decked out like he's heading to war pointing a gun in your face, might be a good idea to become a Nazi.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Quote kevinjoseph View Post
    Your first sentence, parents who refuse to give their new babies a sex. That could mean a lot of things. How do you define several of those terms? Are parents the mother and father whose genetic material go to the new baby, the new baby's primary caretakers, etc? Give, as in name them a masculine or feminine name based on the bits between the new baby's legs, provide masculine or feminine clothing, etc? And sex is a bit broad too, nowadays. Gender, sexual orientation, etc.

But hermaphrodites. I know a person who has both sex organs, some days he's a he and other days she's a she. Depends on what that person feels like that day, and it's not a choice, it's a medical condition just like being solely male or solely female. There are other biological ways of existing aside from solely male, solely female, and both, too. It didn't make much sense to me to hear about people "self-identifying" as one thing or another, (like in the case of whatever her name was from the US who worked for the NAACP and let people assume she was of African descent, although she had made a few cosmetic changes to play into it, then when she was called out for it, she went on the news claiming she self-identified as African-American), for a long time until a friend of mine compared it to meeting someone for the first time who is named Richard, but you shake hands and Richard says "But I prefer to be called "Dick" or "Rick" or "D-3354!107%3." Do you continue to call them Richard, or do you refer to Richard as he likes to be called? Where I'm from, if you kept calling him Richard after learning he wants to be called Dick, that makes you a dick.

And one of my professors in grad school specializes in research and therapy in LGBTQIA-related things. One thing she's told our class that has stayed with me is that individuals in that population generally are at high risk for suicide and other adverse things, UNLESS they are able to freely express the characteristics of the whatever they identify most with. So you could possibly be setting up the new baby for a really crappy life by assigning a sex,Cuch.

And another thing
    I meaning, for example, you have a new baby boy. Yes. Penis and all. Only you are one of these modern parents who wants to be seen as trendy. So you refuse to say it is a boy. You tell people it is not up to you to give the baby a sex. That is up up to the baby when he is old enough. It is not an LGBT issue. Not when it is a new born baby. You have thousands of these new type of parents out there who refuse to use any sex at all. Because they say it is not up to them. Which to me is a load of bollox.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Trust me it is a new thing. Let the child decide when the child is old enough. Parents who refuse to give the new born baby a sex. To me that is the parents making a choice. Yet ask them and they tell you it is going to be the choice of the child.

I know Kevin raised the issue of hermaphrodites. That I was not talking about. That would be a hard call. Born with both sexual organs. I was not talking about naming the baby either. I am sure you know that Kevin. More about the sex of the baby. Male or female. Two choices. Is one or the other. But they opt for neither. Saying it is not up to them. It is up to the baby, when the baby is old enough.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    I see what you meant now Cuch, I think. So the parents of a newly born human with a penis should, upon knowing the baby has a penis, then give that human a sex?

I could and would still argue it is a LGBT issue. The presence or absence of a penis doesn't necessarily indicate much more than that a penis is absent or present at that time. My hermaphrodite friend was not born a hermaphrodite, for example. Has a masculine name. His physician says it is probably childhood exposure to high levels of chemicals routinely used in farming in my friend's case, that affected my friend's secondary sex characteristics during puberty, especially since my friend is about 50 years old and just recently found this all out.

Aside from all that, I would ask why the parents need to give the newly born human with a penis a sex if that baby already has a sex because there's a penis. Isn't giving a sex to an individual who already has one at best unnecessary, and at worst harmful? Boys raised as girls and girls raised as boys. Raising a baby as one sex or another can vary from culture to culture, and within the same culture over time. Some girls like stereotypically boy stuff (tomboys) and vice versa.

Ergo, I believe it could possibly be advantageous to not decide for another human what they are like based on what external sex organs they are born with. Might be kind of like deciding at birth that a baby's physical appearance indicates a preference for one type of toy over another, so one type of toy is provided and another type denied and taken away. If the baby actually prefers the second type of toy, I don't think it would have a very happy development.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Is there really anything wrong with a parent saying ' It is a boy '? Or ' it is a girl '? That is all I am saying. Instead we have these new breed of parents saying ' it is up to the baby when the baby is old enough '. They refuse to tell you if it is a boy or a girl.

I mean if the child grows up and wants to swap sex, no trouble at all. They also say that people are born gay. If that is the case, then so be it. That is how the baby will end up. But up until that point in time is it really wrong to say if it is a boy or a girl?

I know young kids. They play with a mixture of toys. Boys with dolls. Girls with action figures. When they are that young it is not an issue at all. Let them play with what they want to play with. But it is either a girl or boy. No harm in just accepting that one. The child will turn out as it does no matter what. If you say it is a boy, that does not mean the child will not be gay. That will all be down the line as the child grows and learns about life.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    I don't believe there is anything wrong with a parent saying "It is a ____ " based on external sex organs. I didn't want to make an assumption about what you were saying.

That is a bit different than the previous post starting this current discussion, where it was said the parents refused to give a sex to a newborn. Could argue I knew full well what you meant, but could also argue precise use of language matters so defining important terms used at the beginning of a discussion is a good place to start. Some people I know will copy and past google definitions of a word or phrase into a thread on social media, for example, and act like that settles the argument. To me, that's closer to the beginning than the resolution.

Anyway, what about those Nazis I referred to? I believe in tolerance, but not in tolerance of intolerance, nor allowing US citizens to proudly and publicly express support for and belong to a political ideology that the US and many others made great sacrifices to have to defend itself from. The US Communist Party has been banned from existing in the US since an act of Congress in 1954, so you can't really appeal to free speech or any of that crap.

Speaking of that, I see quite a few pickup trucks driving around my area with huge flags on poles stuck in the truck beds, and by huge I mean the flags probably belong at the top of a pole. I saw a truck today that was displaying both the US flag and the Confederate flag simultaneously. What are everyone's thoughts on display of the Confederate flag?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    My views on the confederate flag is that it has been turned into a sign a racism by been banned. Had they not of banned the flag, there would have been no issues at all. They say it is a flag of hatred? ban the flag of the other side too. The Union flag. Did they not wipe out half a million Native American Indians. Their flag is no different. Just as their statues are no different. They have each done wrong. But only one flag has been banned. One side is been picked on. The confederate flag will be now used by the Neo-Nazi groups. Because they know what some people think of the flag.

I could liken this to the whole Skinhead image. That was more to do with Ska music to begin with. Neo-Nazi groups robbed the whole image. Made it their own. Take my whole image for example. I am a skinhead. I wear the exact same clothes. But my whole image is for the music I am into. But it is identical to the whole Neo-Nazi image. That is not my fault. They robbed the image. They are now doing the same thing in the US with this Confederate flag. Turning it into something much bigger.

As for Neo-Nazi groups? I would not allow them to fly the old Nazi flag. Racist terms are a crime over here. Thought it was the same everywhere. Until I saw a video or two from some March in the US. Police standing there, whilst people were calling each other racist names. Not sure if the police were weighing up their options? Make arrests and have a full scale riot kick off. They were allowing them to verbally abuse each other. The N word used over and over. But now they have a new symbol. The Confederate flag. Why? Because it was banned. Classed as a racist flag.That is simply given the haters something else to use. I would never have banned it.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.