Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I never said I was in favor of repealing the 2nd amendment. Fwiw, if that was even seriously considered, you would see riots across the United States on a scale you have never, ever seen before. The thought of that is just laughable, I can't even take it seriously. If you look at my comment, what I said is, there is a lot of talk about it now.

And in Texas, you are mistaken my friend. He can be tried as an adult. And he most definitely can get the death penalty. And he will. Let's watch and see. Texas does not [BEEP] around in cases like this.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Ironman View Post
    And he still likes Jell-O Pudding Pops. I miss them!

From 1989:
    And this scumbag is a sexual predator. Wow. How can anyone find any redeeming qualities, how can you find it in your soul to smile at a person that preys on / drugs / rapes women. Over, and over and over again over years time.

Wow. I will never understand how some people think and what makes them tick. I will never understand how you can be an advocate, or be a champion for abuse against women....and still say you love this man.

Wow. He needs to take a puddin pop and stick it where the sun doesn't shine. And someone will, in prison.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote InvisibleGuy View Post
    And this scumbag is a sexual predator. Wow. How can anyone find any redeeming qualities, how can you find it in your soul to smile at a person that preys on / drugs / rapes women. Over, and over and over again over years time.

Wow. I will never understand how some people think and what makes them tick. I will never understand how you can be an advocate, or be a champion for abuse against women....and still say you love this man.

Wow. He needs to take a puddin pop and stick it where the sun doesn't shine. And someone will, in prison.
    IG - I didn't go there. I just liked Jell-O Puddin' Pops.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    If Charles Manson sold Jello-Puddin-Pops I wouldn't buy them.

If a serial rapist sold Jello-Puddin-Pops and I once liked them, I'd have a serious aversion to them now, I'd throw up at the thought of eating one, and I wouldn't tell anyone, I'd try to forget the memories I had of ever liking one. I'm dead serious.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Ironman View Post
    And he still likes Jell-O Pudding Pops. I miss them!

From 1989:
    I don't think I ever tried one before, just regular pudding *shrug*

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Advertisements in general tend to make me less likely to buy whatever good or service they advertise, since they're usually annoying.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote kevinjoseph View Post
    Advertisements in general tend to make me less likely to buy whatever good or service they advertise, since they're usually annoying.
    Seems like the ones from the 90s and some of the desserts from a few fast food places that taste so good end up being discontinued, which really irked me. I don't see the hype about pizza, I always liked burgers more. ( thats my unpopular opinion)

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    *shrug*

rapists that advertise their popsicles are ok with some I guess

*shrug*

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Lol fetisha, I agree with your unpopular opinion. I think McDonald's had a mcnugget sauce called "Szechuan sauce" as some promotional effort for the Disney movie Mulan. It was quickly discontinued, then like a decade later un-discontinued because fans of a tv show "Rick and Morty" wanted it back.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote kevinjoseph View Post
    Lol fetisha, I agree with your unpopular opinion. I think McDonald's had a mcnugget sauce called "Szechuan sauce" as some promotional effort for the Disney movie Mulan. It was quickly discontinued, then like a decade later un-discontinued because fans of a tv show "Rick and Morty" wanted it back.
    I had the best chocolate mini cake at taco bell and a few whichs later back in 2014 they said they don't have it anymore WTF?!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Yeah, it sucks. If something isn't immediately financially successful, it tends to happen. Marvel Comics and DC comics have been trying for years to make decent adaptations of their comics into tv series and movies, going back to Adam West's version of Batman in the sixties or seventies, and I think a bad adaptation of the Hulk into a tv series in the eighties, and they didn't really succeed with any of it until they started making movies that acknowledged that more people than just children were comic book fans, there is sometimes a darker side to comics that appeals to mature audiences, and that's when things really took off for them. The comic book movies they make that don't acknowledge this are still flops, like The Hulk with Edward Norton and any Batman movie with Ben Affleck.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    *shrug*

rapists that advertise their popsicles are ok with some I guess

*shrug*
    It's OK because he's a black man, because he's "America's Dad", because you loved him all these years on tv.

What kind of mentality do you have to have....to believe that? Seriously?

Humor me.

Please.

Show me, teach me, why you believe the way you do.
    IG - First of all, he no longer pushes the product. Second of all, the product itself was discontinued in the 1990s for poor sales. This was even after it was reintroduced, without Cosby, with the Popsicle name on it instead.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote fetisha View Post
    I had the best chocolate mini cake at taco bell and a few whichs later back in 2014 they said they have it anymore WTF?!
    Oh. Kay.

As long as you had a good chocolate cake, sweetie.

OK.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I should get these lyrics tatood (sp?) tattoootted lmao
    on my right shoulder

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Oh. Kay.

As long as you had a good chocolate cake, sweetie.

OK.
    I made a typo on my quote. I meant to say that they had the cake at taco bell back in 2014 but they stop serving in the same year. Maybe its my fault buying them all? Lol jk :/ its weird i have a big appetite but I'm not even tall.

Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.