The Lovable Irish Rogue

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Meh.

We all make typos. We all make mistakes. Sometimes tho, those mistakes are doozies.

Like putting our puddin pops in places where they don't belong.

'Tis all good tho man!

We love him, he's America's dad.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Bill might not ever see a day in prison. He's wealthy, and that buys you good lawyers, and that buys you freedom in America.

But....the thing is...you got to....learn...that the thing is....

but....hey....but....

if you get the judge to put you in the cell....

then....they have your way with you.....

but....

then you're fucked....

(this is my Bill Cosby interpretation)

(it wouldn't be as pretty in real life)
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Isn't bill cosby blind now?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote kevinjoseph View Post
    Lol fetisha, I agree with your unpopular opinion. I think McDonald's had a mcnugget sauce called "Szechuan sauce" as some promotional effort for the Disney movie Mulan. It was quickly discontinued, then like a decade later un-discontinued because fans of a tv show "Rick and Morty" wanted it back.
    I never tried the sauce but I love the sauce from zaxbys (which is my other unpopular opinion)

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    It's an unpopular opinion but I don't want to date women 20 years younger than me.

Not all guys are like that lol.

I don't want to date someone my daughter's age, that is just f-ing creepy. It's beyond creepy.

I'm not saying I won't date a woman in her 30's. I would. She'd be lucky to find me But I wouldn't date a woman in her 20's.

ETA: I don't think

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    monogamy can be bs

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    It's a good question tho. I mean, how young is too young lol? I mean, an 18 year old dating a 16 year old is a very, very big deal imo. A 32 year old man dating a 29 year old woman not so much.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    I'm not sure I believe monogamy is healthy. Attempting to live monogamously can be very stressful. I'm not sure humans should try. Idk. It's pretty rare to find monogamous relationships, mating for life, among other animals, even. The majority of species' behavior in reproduction would not be pleasant if the human analogue were attempted, and probably criminal.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote kevinjoseph View Post
    I'm not sure I believe monogamy is healthy. Attempting to live monogamously can be very stressful. I'm not sure humans should try. Idk. It's pretty rare to find monogamous relationships, mating for life, among other animals, even. The majority of species' behavior in reproduction would not be pleasant if the human analogue were attempted, and probably criminal.
    I feel like we have no choice but to choose monogamy cause of so many stds and stis and its frustrating. Some people are refusing to use protection.I heard way too many cheating stories its crazy.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I think human beings are programmed to populate the fu*ing earth, it's just what I believe. Don't think. Just fuq. Just populate the earth.

If we all started thinking with our little heads then that's exactly what would happen.

I have had opportunities to go home with women and I've stopped, and said "no, let's think about this"....I'm NOT bragging, most men and women have had those opportunities, ffs. You think twice.

Having said that, I don't think monogamy is out of the question. I was married for 18 years, with the same (fine, beautiful, incredibly gorgeous) woman for 20 years. My ex-wife is 46 years old and she still turns heads. She is fu*ing beautiful. She also doesn't know how to keep her legs closed.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I think that humans are made for no specific reason. I think with the overpopulation and the crazy stuff going on right now, maybe it would be best to stop reproducing so much. the birth to death ratio is 4 to 2, I think monogamy can also help with the population not being completely f-d lol. But I think both polyamorous and monogamous are both options for anyone. Poly is something that you are, you can't really force people to be it, same with mono, its like sexuality, it cant be forced. Im personally mono because I have attachment issues to people, and having more than one partner would make me feel uncomfortable, and same for my significant other, id get jealous and have trust issues. being poly would be much more stressful for me

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    also side note; corn on pizza is delicious

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    I have a pretty good friend who said she was polyamorous. That was before we were in the same class with a professor who is a locally renowned marriage and family therapist, and the subject of relationships and how they work was the core emphasis of that class. According to that professor/therapist, he believes no individual is anything. To say an individual is either monogamous or polyamorous or black or white or Libertarian or Communist or rich or poor is to make a statement about how you believe they will likely behave in relation to others. Humans are much more symbiotic as a species than we are told, he said. For the first 15 years or so of our lives we are completely dependent for survival on others, and after that it gets easier to survive without being in some kind of relationship to another human being, but you won't find many voluntary hermits who live alone because they want to live alone. People choose a lifestyle like that because they value something more than human relationship(s), such as monks and nuns maybe (relationship with God) or because they believe being in some kind of relationship somehow is negative (Ted Kaczynski the Unabomber lived alone in a small shack for awhile but it's probably accurate to say it was an unhealthy choice, Thoreau ostensibly lived alone on Walden Pond and is famous for writing about why more people should do it, but if you read his book he talks about people bringing him food and stopping by just to talk or he makes trips to town. He didn't even last a year before he chose to return to society which he claimed to have somehow transcended and disdain). Basically no one lives alone for very long by choice in a healthy manner simply because they want to. It's because they don't want to be hurt by human relationships again, etc, or don't really care for them. This professor basically was saying that trying to make any statement about an individual human was a bit pointless, since humans are symbiotic with each other by nature and do best living among each other. It's basically not natural or common to expect a human to be able to survive from birth to death without interacting with another human.

But take that back about corn on pizza you monster!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    >:3 corn belongs on pizza just like pineapple does!
    Also yeah, it isn't healthy to isolate yourself at all, although I do find myself going back to telling myself i'm "never talking to anyone again since im hurt!" but I find myself getting lonely after the first week, and returning back to talking to people.

Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.