Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote CloudMaker View Post
    He has increased funding for our great military, deported criminal illegal immigrants, and best of all cut taxes. I could ask for nothing more in a President IMO
    I am starting to believe you really are a troll, CloudMaker. You say you could ask for nothing more in a president than increasing funding for our military, deporting criminal illegal immigrants, and best of all cut taxes. Our military budget is already much greater than the next several nations combined, I can't think of a president who is against deporting criminal illegal immigrants, and most politicians promise to cut taxes, and usually fail to do so. What makes Trump exceptional in your opinion? I keep trying to understand what you might know that I do not, and you respond with one or two sentences that don't even sincerely answer that question.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote kevinjoseph View Post
    I am starting to believe you really are a troll, CloudMaker. You say you could ask for nothing more in a president than increasing funding for our military, deporting criminal illegal immigrants, and best of all cut taxes. Our military budget is already much greater than the next several nations combined, I can't think of a president who is against deporting criminal illegal immigrants, and most politicians promise to cut taxes, and usually fail to do so. What makes Trump exceptional in your opinion? I keep trying to understand what you might know that I do not, and you respond with one or two sentences that don't even sincerely answer that question.
    We need a larger military budget.... yes we have a large military but much of the equipment is old and outdated!

Like you said most presidents promise tax cuts but don’t deliver.... trump already has, in his first term even!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    We have a large military budget, larger than any other nation. Yet we cannot provide for basic care for those who serve our nation militarily. How does increasing the bloated military budget solve any conceivable problem our nation has? My father was a military veteran. He had medical conditions resulting from his service that the VA is infamous for refusing to address adequately. I have family going back to the Spanish-American War who saw combat. They served our nation faithfully, only to return home and live the rest of their lives in veterans homes because basically no one cared about them. We don't need to address whether we are giving our military enough funds until the problem of wanting to be the foremost militaristic nation to exist yet treating our military service members as expendable when they return home is addressed. Can you sincerely explain to me why our exceptional military force budget is somehow more important than providing for the necessities of our fellow US citizens?

As I said most presidents promise tax cuts but don't deliver. Please explain how our current president is any different. In the past you have cited Reagan as a great president. He promised to reduce taxes then when in office he repeatedly approved federal tax increases.

I feel I have addressed your beliefs repeatedly. You seem satisfied to repeat what you've already stated you believe to be true with no actual basis for those beliefs, other than you believe them to be true. I feel this is the behavior commonly referred to as trolling, but if I am wrong, address the questions I am asking of you so I trust you are actually informed about your beliefs. Otherwise you seem to act like any other troll.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    @kevinjoseph my father fought in WW2 and yes the VA has had problems for a VERY long time. That didn’t start with trump!

Trump actually cut taxes. Yes he did. I dont know what else you want me to say about it.

Youre just calling me a troll because you refuse to believe there are people who support trump! Well there are and we are one third of the country! MAGA!!!

DA4F219B-735D-4D15-B439-CF32C435DDDA.jpeg

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Well good morning everyone!

First off, I will explain why I believe Trump is doing a great job, not just a good job.

I voted for him because of the promises he made to the American People. He will secure our borders. NO THIS DOES NOT MAKE ME A BIGGOT SO PLEASE DON?T ATTEMPT TO GO THERE.

We quite literally have a broken down fence at some parts of our borders and drugs are pouring in. There is a process to coming into this country and it should be taken seriously. Illegal immigrants need to come in legally. I also think (here I differ from Trump) that amnesty needs to be given to all those in our country now, unless they have a criminal record, people with criminal records need to be deported.

I do not believe in sanctuary cities.

At the time I voted for Trump, terrorism was my number one concern for our country. Isis is now a beleagured, failing group of malignant people. They are no longer the scary people yielding axes to chop off our heads and cages to put us in to drown. Thank you Trump.

So to you IG, save your sarcasm and save your moral compass to judge someone else, somewhere else, on another day.

Did I care who Clinton slept with. NOPE. I only care if his actions put our country in jeopardy. If his actions can cause him to be blackmailed.

Trumps playing around all took place before he was the president. Do I care, NO. It?s not my business what agreements he may or may not have made with any of his wives.

If he were to start acting like Kennedy and Clinton and probably many others while he was in office, if it puts our country at risk then he has to go.

Terrorism in this country is not what it is in other countries because we are not taking in anyone and everyone without vetting them first. This is a harsh statement but we need to keep America SAFE from terrorists and he?s doing a much better job then Obama. DON?T ATTEMPT TO PULL THE RACE CARD HERE AS IT WON?T WORK.

I like that Trump is not a politician and I like that he knows how to make deals. I like that the first deal he made was to send back the invoice for Air Force One and told them the bill was way to high and the parts need to be American made parts for Air Force One.

Roseanne Barr.
    Was it right for ABC to cancel her show? It?s their perogative and I would have done the same. She let down many people, put many people out of a job because of her biggoted remark. I don?t know how anyone can compare her to Trump in any way. She has conservitive beliefs but said something extremely offensive so that means Trump is a biggot? Whaaaatttt?

Again, I won?t let anyone try to bully me because of my thoughts on Trump. If bullying is your tactic to trying argue in a debate, it makes all your words irrelevant in my mind. Debates should be respectfull.

Respectfully,
    Jamie

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    "yes we have a large military but much of the equipment is old and outdated!" - Is the solution to this to give even more money to a part of our government that regularly tries to hide reports it cannot account for the funding it is given?

"Trump actually cut taxes. Yes he did. I dont know what else you want me to say about it." - Trump signed legislation claiming he was cutting taxes to help people who needed it. The chart you provide to back this up shows that his plan will simplify the tax bracket system, with the majority of benefit going to those who were already doing well. For all others, it has either "minimal" or "negative" impact.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote JamieWAgain View Post
    So to you IG, save your sarcasm and save your moral compass to judge someone else, somewhere else, on another day.
    Lol....it's beyond ridiculous, it's unbelievable to me that someone should get a free pass to act as immorally and unethically as they want to because they hold a political office or because they "do their job". That's not sarcasm, that's taken from earlier posts in this thread. They're not my words lol.

I thought that way last night, and I think the same this morning and I will feel exactly the same way tomorrow. It really is beyond ridiculous and after getting over the initial shock from some of the earlier comments I can't say I'm really all that surprised tbh.

I'm just glad I don't feel that way myself. I'm glad I don't have double standards with regard to who should be held accountable for being, yes, I'm gonna say it again, morally bankrupt....because that's exactly what it is. What I mean by that is, I think it's reprehensible for someone to cheat on a partner. Whether they're the POTUS, or whether they're a friend of mine. I don't care if they "do their job", that doesn't give anyone a free pass, not for me. Wrong is wrong, and that's all there is to it for me. I don't make exceptions, I don't let anyone "slide" or sneak by because they run a political agenda that I'm in favor of. It's wrong. And I will never apologize to anyone for feeling the way I do.

Have a good day everyone lol.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Jamie, I apologize. You've been respectful toward me, and I've been trying to return the favor. I didn't mean to come across differently.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    on a different note about the president, I think hes a great business man. He's great at selling his word, trying to please different groups of people, and overall promising things he can't keep, like most business men can do.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    His favorite book is The Bible, unless you count the one he paid someone else to write for him about how great he is as a businessman (Art of the Deal).

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    sweet tea is nasty and I am from the south in the united states of america

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    The Beatles did not produce exceptionally good music, and John Lennon was a hypocrite.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote kevinjoseph View Post
    The Beatles did not produce exceptionally good music, and John Lennon was a hypocrite.
    I never found that band appealing either. I feel like such a freak for not liking the overrated stuff.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    I agree about the Rolling Stones. I disagree with anyone who says The Beatles are any different than any other musical artist. From what I understand, they appeared on the Ed Sullivan show when they were nothing more than a boy band.

Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.