Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I despise cosplay, nerd, gamer, etc. culture. I game myself, but don't understand the whole obsession with making hobbies a part of your identity. (No offense to anyone here, but yeah, that's the purpose of the thread. ).

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Doseone View Post
    I despise cosplay, nerd, gamer, etc. culture. I game myself, but don't understand the whole obsession with making hobbies a part of your identity. (No offense to anyone here, but yeah, that's the purpose of the thread. ).
    Not into nerdy games. I simply don't understand most of them. Give me a old fashioned game and I am happy. Space Invaders and the likes. Or a thinking game. Lot of great logic games out there.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Doseone View Post
    My hobbies are a part of my identity. They help me relax but don't take over my life. My boyfriend is a nerdy gamer but not into cosplay (thank goodness ) I see it as just taking what you want from something. As long as your happy with it
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote L View Post
    My hobbies are a part of my identity. They help me relax but don't take over my life. My boyfriend is a nerdy gamer but not into cosplay (thank goodness ) I see it as just taking what you want from something. As long as your happy with it
    Yeah, I realize that my dislike for it is irrational, but I still don't like it. (That probably makes me a dick, but whatever ). I also should have included anime.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SleepySleepy
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    The singer rebecca black song wasn't that bad but it was corny and I don't understand all the hate/death threat she got when other singers sound worse than her. I don't find the singer rihanna's voice appealing, she sounds so whiny. ( I know I ll get hate for this time but idgaf!)

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I really can’t get into anime. I’ve tried to like it, seriously, I’ve tried. I have a friend in a city not far from here that I met on another anxiety site. We were really close. She was into anime, she loves it. She told me once “if you don’t get it then you.never will”. Guess she was right.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I've watched and enjoyed a few animes, but don't understand the whole obsession with it and the whole otaku/nerd culture.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm a little bit mgtow
    We are the walking dead

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.