Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
    Antidote's Avatar Rude & Shouty
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    Curious to hear if people think there should be age limit on giving birth? we read of a person in her late 50's have a new baby. The thing is keeping up with the new baby. They grow and they need a lot of attention. Need the parents to be very alert. By the time that baby is 5, for example, the mother might be 65. By 10 the mother would be 70. Would she be able to run around with the kid, playing, as most mothers like to do? I know in Italy a while back a woman had her first baby in her 60's. It just seems so wrong to me. Kid would be lucky to reach 20 and still have a mother. We all might have different views on the subject. I just think there is an age to have kids and then you missed the chance. Might be a loving mother in her 60's. Caring and kind. it is just far too old in my opinion.
    If the woman is still naturally fertile I think it's okay. Having children tends to make you live longer anyway. If she went on fertility hormones and IVF to have a child at such an advanced age... then no, I think there should be a cut off age for that.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Wishie View Post
    Leggings look so ugly
    Can you post pics of what you mean?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    Curious to hear if people think there should be age limit on giving birth? we read of a person in her late 50's have a new baby. The thing is keeping up with the new baby. They grow and they need a lot of attention. Need the parents to be very alert. By the time that baby is 5, for example, the mother might be 65. By 10 the mother would be 70. Would she be able to run around with the kid, playing, as most mothers like to do? I know in Italy a while back a woman had her first baby in her 60's. It just seems so wrong to me. Kid would be lucky to reach 20 and still have a mother. We all might have different views on the subject. I just think there is an age to have kids and then you missed the chance. Might be a loving mother in her 60's. Caring and kind. it is just far too old in my opinion.
    I would see each case as individual and would like to know the fathers health and social status also. Can he look after the child, can he play and run after it. Could the kid reach 20 and still have a father.
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    That is my whole point. May have a father and mother who will be 80 plus when that kid reaches late teen years. Though many who have kids that old do so by way of IVF. That one in the UK who had 7 or 8 at once. Few years back. Sold the story to the news of the world. Made a small fortune out of it. Don't think any of the babies survived. They were all so tiny. All in trouble and fighting for their lives from day 1. It was just so wrong.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Total Eclipse View Post
    Yes!!! Coffee is not a treat... it's a function. it's basically medicine that shouldn't be stopped. I could not do a "coffee cleanse" --- F that!!!!!! And mmmm pop-corn!!!! I don't understand people that are claiming either aren't "clean eating" as they are very healthy for people to consume?

Yeah, that's crazy xD
    Quote Otherside View Post
    The thought of that just frightens me.

As you said, F that. Something has to stop me from falling asleep.
    These completely caught me off-guard .

This year has been so surreal - this week in particular. Caffeine has been a must.....and I am still tired - not getting enough sleep.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I'm not a fan of the overrated tv shows walking dead,family guy, game of thrones orange is the new black and breaking bad

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Are there any people that don't want ever to see a space launch?

I hope I can describe it properly as it just happened.

My neighbor came over and said the launch is in ten minutes and we put beach chairs on the lawn between our condos. (I,m in my robe with one eye taped closed, so who cares, she sure doesn't)

She brought her ipad so we could hear and see ground control counting down till launch...3....2....1....Launch....and i'm staring at her ipad and she screamed 2 seconds--2 SECONDS later--look up Jamie. There it was flying over our heads.

there are no words. it was a ball of beauiful fire launching a satellite into space. We watched and watched until 8 minutes later it released to back part and the gas/fire burned out and the satellite is barreling into space, our infinite galaxy. Probably to spy, but I'm focused on the ... on the...the amazement of the new frontier.

It was wonderful.

Next time we're going to have a launch party as our cheers brought out the whole neighbor hood.
    And, we are going to see a launch up close and personal. Soon.

I'm just glad this girl, who it turns out to be 50 and from Boston but she looks 20, is my friend.

I challenge anyone to post something where we can all find a connection through beauty. Nature for instance.

Like Cuch's GREAT PHOTOS in the post random photos.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Fetisha I like the Walking Dead but don't watch the others.
    My favorites are Grace and Frankie (or vice versa) Bloodline is my all time favorite, and on network I do love This is Us. Kate is a character I'm quite fond of and her weight has almost it's own identity.
    I'm learning that she's a person with feelings, lovely, and I'm learning why and when she started to put the weight on.
    So I'm all about understand and learning.
    Not about ridiculing and being mean
    We all suffer from something and sometimes it's harder to find that connection and easier to just push the other person away.
    I'm off my pedestal now so your safe.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Unpopular opinion thread and you are not allowed express your opinion. What is the point in having the thread? What we express is opinions that are not popular.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Include the word ' Censured ' in the title and I will be fine with it. LOL. No big deal really. Was just another thread. We were not having a go at any other members at all. No personal attacks. But I can understand how some people might get upset by some remarks. That is what can happen in such threads.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    You should hear Irish rap music. It is even worse than what you hear in the US. People from Ireland should not rap. They can't manage it. The strong Dublin accents. It is simply just crap. Listen to this rubbish.

The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I'd love to be a stay at home mom
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I don't like wearing make up

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote L View Post
    I'd love to be a stay at home mom
    Yeah honestly. I'm 90% sure I don't want to have children but I don't get why it's seen as lazy or inadequate to want to stay at home and raise children. First of all, it's often still exhausting; you're essentially running a household and being a carer full time. Second of all, it's probably very rewarding for a lot of people who want to spend as much time as possible with their children watching them grow up. It makes sense to me that a parent would want to do that.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I'm not a fan of the sun, i like cloudy days

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.