Let's destroy all sjw
    We are the walking dead

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Quote Doseone View Post
    I think having dogs as a pet is extremely selfish if you don't live in an area where they can run free. Imagine being cooped up and having to be tied to a leash everytime you went outside, being in a fence, etc. It's especially true of apartments/small living spaces. It's just so limiting. I mean, watch a video of a dog on a farm or big piece of land and compare that to your neighbors dog that is pulling it's owner around. Lol. And people wonder why dogs run away.
    I do agree with you on this one. Sadly under new laws here, your dog has to be on a leash at all times. Blame other type of attack dogs for this. Far too many people have been attacked / bitten by these other dogs. They have their own dangerous breeds list. Because of idiot owners who can't stop these dangerous attack dogs from attacking people and other dogs. So in came this new law. They made it for all dogs. Not just those on the dangerous breeds list.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    I do agree with you on this one. Sadly under new laws here, your dog has to be on a leash at all times. Blame other type of attack dogs for this. Far too many people have been attacked / bitten by these other dogs. They have their own dangerous breeds list. Because of idiot owners who can't stop these dangerous attack dogs from attacking people and other dogs. So in came this new law. They made it for all dogs. Not just those on the dangerous breeds list.
    I feel like the only one that thinks it's messed up that puppies and kittens are taken away from their moms to be sold to humans.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    I think trying to colonize other planets is dumb, and Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos are walking egos.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote kevinjoseph View Post
    I think trying to colonize other planets is dumb, and Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos are walking egos.
    They want us living in giant balloons/blimps on Venus Wtf?! They should stick with Mars but they both seem know kind of impossible to live on.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Yeah, we haven't been able to take care of one planet. We'd probably just trash others.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    If there were other life forms out there they would stir well clear of us. One look at what we done to this planet would scare them away.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Doseone's Avatar Metacognizant
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Yeah, I think it's the law here as well. I think I'm just a country kid. Where I grew up, nobody had leashes. Pretty much everybody's dogs roamed everywhere. No kidding, one of my dogs once brought home a cow leg (probably due to coyotes). But yeah, my issue is more with apartment dwellers, etc. A dog should be able to be free.

Another unpopular opinion is that I think the concept of property and more specifically, intellectual property, is made up nonsense that for the most part serves to only make rich people more money. You can't own ideas, sounds, words, moves, etc. Just because you were first doesn't mean it's yours.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Those parents who have a small kid and they walk so fast and expect the kid to be able to keep up with them. I think they forget a kid has smaller legs and can't walk at their pace. Then they shout at the kid to hurry up. All but drag the kid along. Someone should smack the parents on the head.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Those parents who have a small kid and they walk so fast and expect the kid to be able to keep up with them. I think they forget a kid has smaller legs and can't walk at their pace. Then they shout at the kid to hurry up. All but drag the kid along. Someone should smack the parents on the head.
    Most people should never be parents imo.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Feminists are bad.
    We are the walking dead

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Military worship. No, you don't deserve honor and respect simply for being a member of the military. Especially when it has nothing to do with defending our country. To be honest, any kind of people worship bothers me.
    "When I know that I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I know that I am everything, that is love. Between the two my life moves." - Nisargadatta Maharaj

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Doseone View Post
    Military worship. No, you don't deserve honor and respect simply for being a member of the military. Especially when it has nothing to do with defending our country. To be honest, any kind of people worship bothers me.
    The Dept of Defense gives the NFL millions of dollars a year to stage those nationalistic displays and soldier-lionizing ceremonies. Yes, they deserve respect, but that shouldn't be subsidized by the federal government. A lot of people don't even realize that up until 2008 or so football players didn't even leave their locker rooms until after the National Anthem was already sung, yet they get choked up and teary-eyed about how it's a sacred beloved tradition.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Doseone View Post
    I agree

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote kevinjoseph View Post
    The Dept of Defense gives the NFL millions of dollars a year to stage those nationalistic displays and soldier-lionizing ceremonies. Yes, they deserve respect, but that shouldn't be subsidized by the federal government. A lot of people don't even realize that up until 2008 or so football players didn't even leave their locker rooms until after the National Anthem was already sung, yet they get choked up and teary-eyed about how it's a sacred beloved tradition.
    I did not know that! That's pretty insane, but honestly doesn't surprise me at all. I do think that if you actually serve/defend the country, you ought to be honered, but I think there are very few cases where that is legitimately done. When was the last time the US was actually in danger of losing it's freedom/sovereignty? Modern wars (that the US is involved in anyway) are basically just money grabs that serve those in the military industry.

Also, I never really made the connection until now, but the whole wall issue is even more silly considering how we have active military in countries that whose people don't want us there. Lol. What a joke.
    "When I know that I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I know that I am everything, that is love. Between the two my life moves." - Nisargadatta Maharaj

Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.