Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37
    Doseone's Avatar Metacognizant
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Watching movies more than once (for the most part) is pointless. I never understood why people watch movies 100 times. There are only a select few that I've rewatched and will rewatch.
    It's the well water black of a digital clock.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Doseone View Post
    Watching movies more than once (for the most part) is pointless. I never understood why people watch movies 100 times. There are only a select few that I've rewatched and will rewatch.
    I rewatch stuff a lot. Maybe I have premature Alzheimer's. Sometimes, I completely forget huge chunks of the film or TV show so it's almost like seeing it for the first time.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SleepySleepy
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Doseone View Post
    I only do it cause the movie is so funny ( I mostly like comedy movies, I try not to watch any too serious) it can cheer me up and times cause of my depression but yeah I get what you mean. I don't understand why more and more people still like horror movies, its so negative and depressing.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Only way you would catch me doing that is a few years after I watched it the first time. Some people might watch the same film a few times in the same week. As if something new is going to appear.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote sunrise View Post
    I rewatch stuff a lot. Maybe I have premature Alzheimer's. Sometimes, I completely forget huge chunks of the film or TV show so it's almost like seeing it for the first time.
    Well, in that case it's justified imo. I'm thinking more about the people that have every word memorized, watch it weekly, etc. I really don't see the point. I'd rather watch something new. Like cuch, I'll only rewatch years later. But I will say that I rewatch specific scenes on youtube often, so I might be being a bit hypocritical.
    @fetisha
    In that case, then I guess it makes sense.
    @Cuchculan
    Don't even get me started on people that watch it 5 times in theaters.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    People pay to watch films? Can't remember the last time I was in a cinema. Really have to go back years.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    People pay to watch films? Can't remember the last time I was in a cinema. Really have to go back years.
    I'll go only if it's a movie that I really want to see, which is rare.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Is Mother's day over this side of the World today. What us annoying about that? Nothing really. But when Father's day comes around we get all these females writing ' Happy Father's day to all the mother's out there who do it all alone '. No men even dream of writing such crap on Mother's day. Yet there are plenty of single fathers out there who are raising kids alone. Just gets under my skin. Not happy with Mother's day, these fools like to try and hijack father's day too. Is a special type of female that goes and writes this kind of crap. Same special type that moans of nothing and everything.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I mostly like foreign films. Not sure why but martial arts movies interest me. I don't like unoriginal, hackneyed plots, or when a movie is commercially successful and they make 15 sequels trying to pump the franchise dry.

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.