Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SleepySleepy
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    I think with school some students are young and dumb. They think they have to follow the leader. Bit like a chain reaction. Is only when they get a bit older they see how wrong they were. I hate to see anybody getting hurt.

As for movies? I tell myself they are just movies. Not real life. Just made up. Fake. Some horror movies I hate. The latest kind. Which are more about shocking people. Nothing like the old school fight horror film. Is a whole new type of horror film these days. I wouldn't watch them at all. The likes of ' Saw ', which I didn't even class as a horror film. Even making films these days designed to make some people sick whilst watching the films. Just the turn the films have taken these days. Not what I would be into at all.
    And as for movies, I agree the horror movies are different from the ones back then, the movies now are super sick and twisted. I just cant tolerate seeing someone die in such a fucked up way. I'm not even a people person and I hate seeing that stuff. its makes me paranoid. I guess I'm just a wimp. *shrugs*

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote fetisha View Post
    I sometimes have problems with authority myself cause they always seem to abuse their power once it goes to their head. The student in my school usually poke fun at the forigen teachers with accents thats usually the nice teachers. I can understand the students going against the teachers that are too strict, harsh and rude to their students but they always poke fun at the ones that are too nice and too weak to fight back
    If you are too soft they will take advantage of that too. That is human nature of a growing person. They only want to impress those around them. Show off and the likes. Probably all done it at one point in our young lives. Now we can look back and see it was wrong. Then? Heck it was all about winning points with the other students.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote fetisha View Post
    And as for movies, I agree the horror movies are different from the ones back then, the movies now are super sick and twisted. I just cant tolerate seeing someone die in such a fucked up way. I'm not even a people person and I hate seeing that stuff. its makes me paranoid. I guess I'm just a wimp. *shrugs*
    You are not wimp. I dislike a lot of films that are designed to shock people. Not frighten people. They don't do that any more. The film ' Raw ', out last year, they were handing out sick bags to people going into watch that film. It was not even a horror movie. Designed to make people want to throw up. That is what films have come to. No thank you. They keep those types of films away from me.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SleepySleepy
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    If you are too soft they will take advantage of that too. That is human nature of a growing person. They only want to impress those around them. Show off and the likes. Probably all done it at one point in our young lives. Now we can look back and see it was wrong. Then? Heck it was all about winning points with the other students.
    Its a shame people have to be mean and tough so no one will mess with them. I thought being nice was a good thing? For an example I'm now hearing some women online are steering away from sex and will only use toys cause some guys out there are not responsible when it comes to sex and will "stealth". I'm just now hearing that term this year. I didnt know it was a thing guys did. It sucks that we have to a negative route to better ourselves.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote fetisha View Post
    Its a shame people have to be mean and tough so no one will mess with them. I thought being nice was a good thing? For an example I'm now hearing some women online are steering away from sex and will only use toys cause some guys out there are not responsible when it comes to sex and will "stealth". I'm just now hearing that term this year. I didnt know it was a thing guys did. It sucks that we have to a negative route to better ourselves.
    Not everybody is mean. I am talking young people here in school who are still growing up. As adults we should all know right from wrong. If we don't at this stage in our lives we will never stand a chance. But you remember when you were in school? Who were the cool kids? The ones who messed about. Called a teacher names. Made all the other kids laugh. Not talking adults here. That is a whole new ball game. If women don't trust men, they probably never will. They will always have trust issues. Until they address those issues they will always be a problem in their lives. Not all men are the same. If women begin to think like that what chance does any man have in life at all?
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SleepySleepy
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Not everybody is mean. I am talking young people here in school who are still growing up. As adults we should all know right from wrong. If we don't at this stage in our lives we will never stand a chance. But you remember when you were in school? Who were the cool kids? The ones who messed about. Called a teacher names. Made all the other kids laugh. Not talking adults here. That is a whole new ball game. If women don't trust men, they probably never will. They will always have trust issues. Until they address those issues they will always be a problem in their lives. Not all men are the same. If women begin to think like that what chance does any man have in life at all?
    I know a few adults older than me that are still immature and try to act cool by insulting people over the internet for no reason and in person. I guess they do it cause they dont want to get older or relive their past? Since getting old is considered a bad thing in society. I was trying to make a point about women using sex toys now sorry for the confusion i was basically saying we have to do certain things a way to get by in life that seems backwards to me and sad.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    You will always get the keyboard warriors. The people who sit at home and use a computer to insult as many people as they can. They have nothing better to do.

As for women and sex toys? Maybe start a new thread in the adult section so we can discuss that one in the right way.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    You will always get the keyboard warriors. The people who sit at home and use a computer to insult as many people as they can. They have nothing better to do.

As for women and sex toys? Maybe start a new thread in the adult section so we can discuss that one in the right way.
    People are more confident on the Internet. Give them anonomity behind an avatar and a username, and off they'll go. Seen it a lot of times. In real life, wouldn't say half the crap they say on the Internet. Or do half the things. Something something psychology. Of course doesn't account for all. Some are pricks offline too. Plenty of pricks offline.

I can also think of several adults who are older than me who also spend there time insulting people. Hell knows why people do it. Boredom? Anger that they decide to take out on the Internet? Quite a few that I can think of had miserable lives and felt the need to take it out on someone else. Doesn't excuse it at all mind.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I voted to leave the European union.
    No, not because I'm some racist, xenophobic, flag waving, idiot purist. But because the EU are corrupt and bullies.
    and those saying it can't work if we leave ( remainers) will try anything they can to make it fail. Cutting off their noses to spite their faces. I think it can work. It will take years. But people will sabotage it anyway they can out of spite.
    We are the walking dead

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Meh
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Call of Duty is so freaking overrated. I mean you pay what, ?60 for a game that is essentially the same year in, year outs.

TV these days is crap. I'm not paying however much each month for a TV license when there's absolutely nothing on. (On a side note, TV licensing seem to refuse to believe that I am not watching TV, because how could that be possible, and have been hounding me with letters. They've now "approved and opened an investigation into me and may visit to see that I don't have a TV." I hate those guys.)
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Universal basic income is an awful idea.... eventually hard working taxpayers like myself would get FED UP and move away!!

Im already FED UP over my illegal immigrant non-working neighbors that have a better quality of living sucking off the state and get healthcare when I dont! SAD!!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote CloudMaker View Post
    Universal basic income is an awful idea.... eventually hard working taxpayers like myself would get FED UP and move away!!

Im already FED UP over my illegal immigrant non-working neighbors that have a better quality of living sucking off the state and get healthcare when I dont! SAD!!
    Actually the purpose of UBI is to provide supplemental income to those displaced by automation. Rest assured - it's going to affect more people than anyone realizes.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Lazy parenting. Don't shoot me. Just when I was out yesterday. Waiting for a place to open. Was a woman with a kid in a pram. The kid made any kind of noise and the mother gave her a biscuit. Must have gotten through about 15 biscuits in 10 minutes. Do parents not play with kids any more to entertain them? Rather than stuff them with biscuits to keep them quiet. Then we wonder why some kids are obese?

Then you have the TV parents. They will let the TV mind their kids for them. Just put them sitting in front of a TV for hours. Once the kid is quiet. Rather than take the other option. Give the kid some attention.

I shall leave it at that.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SleepySleepy
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I am hesitant to see the movie black panther..

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.