Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

What do you do daily to keep positive?

So recently I had to make some difficult choice that will effect my life forever. I try to stay positive. This can be rather difficult. I have to force myself to carry out certain tasks in order to feel better and get through the day.
    For me these include

Having a plan for the day
    Get up early, get out of bed and make my bed
    Brush my teeth and clean my face
    Eat and healthy and enjoyable breakfast

I check my chores and get them done
    When I catch myself with negative thoughts I listen to music and sing the words, it stops me thinking and can influence my mood.
    The gym is brilliant, swimming and body balance are my current choices
    I have increased my water intake

I also have a new night routine
    Lots of relaxation and sleep

What are some things you guys do?
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    It is really easy to start something like this
    more difficult to keep it going
    life---> <---me

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    This is a good thread L

I get into a really, very negative mindset sometimes. I sometimes just have to make myself get out of bed. It is so, so tempting for me to call in sick sometimes but that's just not even an option with my job. Usually if I get myself in the shower and get a little caffeine I'm ok. I get in my car, roll down windows, open the sunroof and put on my favorite music or listen to my favorite morning show and my mood usually gets better lol.

My job let's me make my own schedule so that helps too...if I'm not in the mood to deal with people I'll schedule myself a really easy day.

I've also found using the sound spa on my alarm clock overnight really helps me sleep better. I also burn incense. Has a calming effect on me for some reason.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I watch something funny on tv

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    I like to get up and get out early. No matter what the weather is like. A day in the house feels like a day wasted. Love to do the garden when I can. I think that would be an easy thing for anybody to start doing. People who stay in the house all the time. If you have a garden, get out into it. It is the closest thing to your house. The door is always right beside you. You can try growing flowers from seeds. Is always rewarding when you see those flowers. Could become your escape from your life spent indoors. Create your own little garden. A place you can turn to when you want to feel relaxed. Make it that safe place for you. Plus it will give you a small bit of exercise as well.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    I like to get up and get out early. No matter what the weather is like. A day in the house feels like a day wasted. Love to do the garden when I can. I think that would be an easy thing for anybody to start doing. People who stay in the house all the time. If you have a garden, get out into it. It is the closest thing to your house. The door is always right beside you. You can try growing flowers from seeds. Is always rewarding when you see those flowers. Could become your escape from your life spent indoors. Create your own little garden. A place you can turn to when you want to feel relaxed. Make it that safe place for you. Plus it will give you a small bit of exercise as well.
    I don't have a garden
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Idk maybe I should make a list of things and start doing something like this. Something like lift in the morning, and work on my various projects in the afternoon. I need to stop sleeping so much if I’m to do this.
    I don?t like being around or interacting with other people, this is my personality. I am a jerk - I don?t mean to be, but whenever I speak up I say something rude. It?s just the way that I am. Don?t bother me.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Nothing for the past 1.5 years - it's been an endless stream of misery and hopelessness everyday. Every part of my life is in shambles and I don't have the will to continue efforts to repair it like I used to.

I'll come make another reply when I've figured something out. Might be another year.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.