Thread: I wish...

rachelchloe's Avatar Hopelessly lost
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I wish...

I wish I wasn't so self absorbed. I try to not be, but I can't help it sometimes.
    I wish I could have someone I trusted enough to not judge me every time I open my mouth.
    I wish I was a better person.
    I wish I was worried about the same things most teenagers my age are worried about. Like school, friends (i am slightly with this one), homework, and sports or something.
    I wish I trusted people enough to let them know how I feel 100%.

I wish I wanted to talk to the people who love me and who try to understand me when i'm like this.
    I wish I had enough ambition to reach the stars.
    I wish my dreams of being a good person, one that lives a happy normal life would come true.

And most of all, these are my two wishes.

I wish I was either dead, or a different person.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Hi. I just read your signature and I wanted to tell you that I can offer you a couple of reasons to hope. I was pretty hopeless myself when I was a teenager. No home. No family. Living alone on the streets. Slept in parks or worse. My only friends were street vendors who gave me food occasionally. But no friends my age. I was too "weird" and just got bullied or talked about.

It seemed pretty hopeless at that time. I didn't think it would ever end. But circumstance after circumstance happened over and over and here I am 40 years later, alive and for the most part happy. No, it doesn't take 40 years. It may take a year. Maybe 2.

I look back on my life and I'm not quite sure how I survived. But you know that Rihanna song "I found hope in a hopeless place?" Without me even understanding it, I found enough hope to go one more day. I guess maybe I never look beyond just that moment and that's what got me through it. If I had looked a my entire life when I was 15 and homeless, I could have imagined that my life would be like that forever. That would have been daunting. But I just took one moment at a time. And I kept doing that. All the way till now. That was my hope. And I did find hope in a hopeless place. I found my children, my grandchildren, and many surprising things along the way.

I don't know if this is the reason you're looking for. I can just tell you though, to not stop hoping. Just don't stop, ok?
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You deserve an answer to your problems and I hope some day the jackasses getting paid to find one do it.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.