Thread: I'm so happy :)

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)

I'm so happy :)

Sometimes I forget to list the things I'm grateful for and find myself more ranting.... and lately, in the past several months; I've had a lot to be thankful for.

One year ago today; I met my now; life partner He's been with me through the worse and the best. We communicate so well and have never had a legit argument. The bond we share is unbelievably and incredibly special. In August we've planning on getting a modest small starter-home together. There is no one else in the world I'd rather spend my life with... and it's such a humbling feeling that he chose me

It's so very nice to find your other half and know it as soon as that bond develops. It's like that piece of your soul that was missing has finally be found. It also in-time heals all the other parts of the soul that where damaged. There are parts of me when I first met him I was like "this is a hard limit and trigger -- nope; never going to change" and each day, I find that guard less and less visible. Things and triggers that have bothered me for many years... are just fading.

We are both sick today and so we are going to pick something easy to make at home, watch some breaking-bad on netflix, and bond over the sneezes we share today I'd have it no other way. We originally planned on making dinner together, some wine... and spending the night more active... but, we are just as happy, finding one of our comfort-foods, cuddling up, and resting.... as long as we are able to spend the time together . There is no need for fancy shams and etc. His company is all I'll ever need.

We also might make some coffee -- as that is how we started bonding... we sipped/ nursed a cup of coffee; in a 6 hour time span, in a coffee shop. They ended up closing as we where still talking!!

Things do get better.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    That's wonderful!
    Beating anxiety this year

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Enjoy Netflixing.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    That's really awesome My parents' 50th wedding anniversary is coming up soon. Sometimes, people really do find their soulmate. Hearing about it sort of gives me hope lmao.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    So beautiful hun. I'm with my boyfriend almost 5 years. I can understand your happiness xx
    life---> <---me

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Thank you everyone

Skippy's Avatar Pickin' and Grinnin'!
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Im so happy for you. Its true that when you find the one like that it feels like finding part of you. Its how I feel as well, but i am still in dark times for now hoping that I too can finally be at rest and heal, as there is much work left for us here

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    You go girl!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    That’s really nice. I felt like that before but I screwed it all up. It’s so rare because most people are together not because they feel like that but just because they happened to be together when they both started wanting to get married.

One day maybe I’ll make a post like this.
    I don?t like being around or interacting with other people, this is my personality. I am a jerk - I don?t mean to be, but whenever I speak up I say something rude. It?s just the way that I am. Don?t bother me.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.