Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Sneaking Out Of The House

Did you do it when you were a teenager? And if so, what were the consequences?

I have a 14 year old daughter that decided it would be a good idea last night. Ughhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Dear God, give me patience. Give me patience. Give me patience. And give me strength right now. Ffs.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Nope...I had no where to go living in the middle of no where.
    Where did she go to?
    life---> <---me

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I think she went out to meet up with a boy. Ffs. She gave my ex-wife this bullshit story, that doesn't even make sense. But there's a boy that she was interested in, not long ago, that lives right where she was last night. I talked to my ex-wife for quite a while today, and my daughter is grounded for three weeks, with very limited access to her phone (which, is her whole world). My daughter is pretty popular in her school, she gets invited to all the parties, and I know she's had boyfriends, but she refuses to tell anyone about them. Not her mom, not me, not her siblings, no one. She is the bomb.com at her school, and she knows it lol. I hope she learns that she can't do this kind of thing, ever again. I hope she grows up. A whole, whoooole lot of bad things can happen to a 14 year old girl out in the middle of the night, by herself, trying to meet up with a boy. There are psychos out there. And she is way, way too young to be fooling around with boys. This is the kind of stuff that gives me grey hair. That keeps me up at night. Maybe it was a one time stupid mistake she made, that she won't repeat. God I hope so.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.