Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    This is what happens if your flight is delayed in Ireland. Sure where else would you get it?

The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Lol really weird that they think this (any scene from this film really,) needs defending when it's one of the greatest animated films of all time. Like if I just search now... Yup it's #2 on this Rolling Stone list:

https://www.rollingstone.com/movies/...a-1940-208661/

Number 7 on this list:

https://www.empireonline.com/movies/...imated-movies/

Number 4 on this list:

https://www.imdb.com/list/ls053184993/

I think it would rarely not make the top 10. I can't overstate this btw:

Originally released in Japan on 20 July 2001 by distributor Toho, the film received universal acclaim,[12] grossing $395.8 million at the worldwide box office.[a][13] It is frequently regarded as one of the best films of the 21st century as well as one of the greatest animated films ever made.[14][15][16] Accordingly, it became the most successful and highest-grossing film in Japanese history with a total of ?31.68 billion ($305 million).[17] It held the record for 19 years until it was surpassed by Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba – The Movie: Mugen Train in 2020.
    His chosen video title is hilarious.

Anyway I was looking for the music.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Quote Nyctophilia View Post
    Lol really weird that they think this (any scene from this film really,) needs defending when it's one of the greatest animated films of all time.
    Yes, also the best Miyazaki imho (not that I've seen all of them). It's made of pure magic which is very comforting to retreat into, just like, say, One Thousand and One Nights and Hauff's stories in literature or Hausu and A Tropical Malady in film.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote rabidfoxes View Post
    Yes, also the best Miyazaki imho (not that I've seen all of them). It's made of pure magic which is very comforting to retreat into, just like, say, One Thousand and One Nights and Hauff's stories in literature or Hausu and A Tropical Malady in film.
    It's hard for me to pick a favourite Miyazaki film because there are a few I really liked and yeah I haven't seen all of them either. I think Howl's Moving Castle is probably my personal favourite but Spirited Away is really great too and I think technically the better film.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.