Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Do you have a place??

So at the moment my head is messed up, [BEEP] happened and blah. I recently moved closer to home and hope for things in my life to settle. Today a friend and I took a drive. We ended up on the coast. Here in the west of Ireland the coast is choppy and today it was very windy. It was amazing. It felt wonderful. I sat on a large rock and cried for a short while followed by hopping on some rocks. It is about at 30min drive from where I live and I think I will come back here more often to walk, sit or scream at life....to just be. I am not able to talk to anyone so maybe I can use this as my sad place where I can maybe find some peace. We also found a little Forrest. I'll add some pictures.

Do you have a place where you can be sad and just let it out so that you can turn around and face the world again??

life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I guess my place to be sad is my apartment. I don’t really face the world much but I live in a city I don’t have big nature zones like you do, sadly.
    I don?t like being around or interacting with other people, this is my personality. I am a jerk - I don?t mean to be, but whenever I speak up I say something rude. It?s just the way that I am. Don?t bother me.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.