Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)

The Absolutely Pointless Thread

Just going to start this thread off here on this forum. Why? Because it is pointless. There is no set topic. You can simply talk about anything you want. Might just be random thoughts you have. Might see something on the news you want to talk about. Can be about life. Good or bad. The thing with the thread is it can change topic from one post to the next or continue on with one topic if people have something to say about any post that is made. Oddly this was one of the biggest threads when I was over on AZ. I started it over there not knowing what people would make of it. Few years later people were still posting in it. It was their go to thread if they just wanted to say something pointless or out of the ordinary. It was also the go to thread for people who wanted to talk about things happening in the world around them. Be it on the news. Or just something random they might have done that day. Best we can do is see if takes off over here. It is no a free for all slagging / mocking thread. Forum rules still apply in this thread too. If you have anything to say, and nowhere else to post it, post it here. Can be about whatever you want. First post can be different from the second post. People may never reply to what to post. They simply may post their own random post under your post. Hence we always had a mixture of everything to read and talk about on AZ on a daily basis in this same thread. Here goes nothing. Either works or it doesn't.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Beep Beep

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Very cool.
    I miss TinaM., I miss your pointless thread, even if i mostly read and didn't post, and you spelled pointless right. What's up with that anyway?
    Ok...I'll just have a free style post...
    I haven't read or watched the news today but I'll just say where i live it is extremely hot. Sweltering. I hope to go to the beach soon.
    I'm afraid of important people. What's up with that anyway? And who's to say if they are important or not.
    I'm not intimidated. I'm afraid to get near them physically. That is so weird.
    PS
    Thanks for making this thread.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I have started using plastic hair ties, so much better than the fabric elastic ones!
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tired of seeing chem trails. You can see them all over in the sky. Who knows what it's doing to us.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    123,Abc..

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Because I haven't been feeling good lately, my bedroom has sort of turned into a disaster lol. I have two laptops on my bed, remote, a little flat surface to put a Gatorade and water, meds for my stomach, an electronic tablet, a paper tablet for taking notes during today's conference call at work, a PlayStation controller, an extra pillow and three blankets because I've been alternating between freezing to death and sweating the last few days. I'm feeling a lot better. So, yeah, it's time to clean up. Ffs, it's getting ridiculous.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    My boyfriend is snoring....omg
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    *burp*

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Rain and more rain. Only good thing about the Summer in Ireland is the rain gets warmer. Still have to go out in a bit. No escaping that.

I got the spelling of the word ' Pointless ' right on this forum. For others I put a U were the I should have been on AZ. Thus we had Pountless. The amount of private messages I got asking if I knew I spelt it wrong. Some I let on that I done it on purpose. Didn't cop onto it until I was told. Amazing what the eyes can see.

I see something else I would like to address. Chem Trails? More conspiracy junk. Vapour trails more like. No government is trying to poison us. Sending up planes to slowly drop chemicals on us.

When I said random posts, I meant actual posts. Not abc, 123. Save that for the gaming section. The crazy talk thread.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    OMG it is raining in Dublin and not in Galway...I think the world is ending
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Stop rubbing it in. Or I'll drive to Galway with a bucket of water and dunk your head in it. Has stopped for now. Really heavy earlier. Got to the shops and back without rain though. Shaved the head and cleaned the upstairs of the house. Who says a man's work is never done?

Gripe for the day? Cars parked all along the road out front. They park them up and go to work on the train. Only they never think before they park. Might wake up to a car outside your house. Parked on speed ramps. Parked on corners. Narrows the road down to one car at a time. Two cars can not pass each other at the same time out there. Worst thing about living beside a train station. One woman used to get out of her car each morning. Have a good look around her. Take out a bag of rubbish and simply leave it on the path. We did have a word with her and told her to take her rubbish back home with her. Dump it elsewhere. Not outside our house. Nerve of some people. She stopped parking her car out there too.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Ugly Day Today

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    What exactly is an ugly day? Pray do tell us.

The sun has made an appearance here. For how I don't know. It might try and beat its previous best and stay out for 2 hours this time. Certainly not as warm as the past few weeks. Watching sport on the laptop. Have a load of stations. The come with the net. Part of the package deal. Field hockey on over the past week and into next week. Lot different than Ice Hockey. Most non contact game I have ever seen. You can't do nothing and the ref is blowing up for a free. I am learning the rules as we go along. Takes up a few hours of the evening. That is two games. Not all stop / start like Ice Hockey. But if you can imagine ice hockey minus the contact and the goals have to be scored within a end circle only. Can't score from outside the circle. Mind you the ball they use is like a massive looking golf ball. Few players have taken a whack on the legs from the ball and the tears in their eyes. Ouch.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Don't move...I lost my sewing needle.....
    I also misplaces a blanket that i want to find
    I also misplaced some yarn I need to finish a blanket
    life---> <---me

Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.