Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Good one Kev Dad. They done great yesterday. Came from behind to win the game. Just as write this Germany have a man sent off. Down to 10 men.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    And Mexico beat South Korea. Usually when I watch sports I feel like Homer Simpson does when Ned Flanders is talking to him about apple cider, but I wish I could be in Russia for this.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Wow what a game. I thought Germany was fuqd.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    That is why we love this game. Injury time. Free kick. Bang. Goal. They save themselves. Win their final group game and they are through to the knock out stages. They play S. Korea next.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I take my kids to 3 or 4 Houston Dynamo games every year. You'd be very hard pressed to find fans anywhere, on any playing field, that are more passionate about the game. These fans are rabid. They are out for blood lol. There's a guy that sits in the section above us that starts cheers from his section at every game. They taunt the referees and single out players on opposing teams by name.

There are a group of Dynamo fans who lead the fans into road games....they have been banned from other stadiums here in the US. They're banned from the Home Depot Center (LA Galaxy stadium) and from Toyota Stadium (FC Dallas). For throwing things on the field, lighting smoke bombs in the stands, yelling obscenities. Lmao. I've seen all of this at home games, more times than I could count.

True soccer fans are passionate about the game, People new to the sport or going to their first game are usually surprised.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Have friend over in the US who started up his own firm / ultras. I have another thread about such things. He wanted to bring that to games in the US. It is pure passion. We have football widows. Game starts and that is all that matters. Forget the wife. Football comes first. LOL. Hence the football widows term. Check out the videos I posted in the firms / ultras thread. These people live for football.

https://anxietyspace.com/forums/show...233#post447233
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    I would like to make a point. I hope it is okay to do so in this pointless thread. I believe it is never okay to state that you would be better off if you were "just retarded" instead of being depressed and lonely. I have friends who are considered to be intellectually disabled. Not one of them would ever say to me "It would be great if I just had Crohn's Disease, were agoraphobic, and had depression. What an easy life you must have, Kevin." They know that it contradicts basic human decency to claim that they would be better off fecally incontinent, anxious, or depressed and telling me I have a great life simply because I am not "retarded."

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Rare you will hear an Irishman give credit to England. But today they were playing one of the worse teams in the world cup and they hammered them. I give them credit, because other big teams have played bad teams over the past week and the games were so bad. The big teams struggled. Games were not worth watching. England didn't struggle. They went out there and done what a team like them, should do to a team like Panama. Knocked in a bag full of goals. Granted they won't shut up about it for ages. That is the only thing we hate about them. Other teams win a game and move on. Get ready for the next game. England win a game and the live off that win for as long as they can. Lord, they are still living off winning the world cup in 1966. If they moved on people would respect them a whole lot more. But a great win for them today. When you look how bigger teams have struggled against the smaller teams.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    I have little respect for England because of the whole Margaret Thatcher thing, but if England can defeat the Panama powerhouse, more power to them?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Panama are the worst team in the world cup. After this win the English now think they will win the world cup. They have played two bad teams and struggled to win the first game. You would have expected them to win the first two games. Thing for me is that other good teams played badly against bad teams. We were expecting loads of goals and never got them. We expected loads of goals with England playing Panama. And they got all the goals. No holding back. Like the other bigger teams. Hard to know how good a team is until they play a top ranked side. That will only come in the knock out stages. This is only the group stages. You can have a lot of bad teams. One or two might sneak into the knock out stages. Has happened before. Last world cup, Spain were knocked out in the group stages. They were the defending champions. We also saw Brazil fall apart at the last world cup. Fair to say it does not always go to plan. And I don't want to see England win anything. Two easy games so far. Harder games will come their way.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Absolutely pointless opinion? I guess I'm just failing to see the point. Guess I'm just tired of seeing the hypocrisy and bullshit from a hell of a lot of people right now.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Germany get dumped out of the world cup. South Korea beat them 2-0. First big team to be dumped out. Brazil are playing Serbia now. Brazil only need a draw. Serbia need a win. This is still only the group stages. Always good to see the odd big team put out in the group stages. The Germans were the defending champions. But they were very bad. But I don't think they expected South Korea to beat them. South Korea were already out. Last night we saw Argentina just about stay in the tournament. Late goal put them through to the next stages.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    Germany get dumped out of the world cup. South Korea beat them 2-0. First big team to be dumped out. Brazil are playing Serbia now. Brazil only need a draw. Serbia need a win. This is still only the group stages. Always good to see the odd big team put out in the group stages. The Germans were the defending champions. But they were very bad. But I don't think they expected South Korea to beat them. South Korea were already out. Last night we saw Argentina just about stay in the tournament. Late goal put them through to the next stages.
    So what you're saying is Mexico is gonna win?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Not even gonna lie, I've never been a huge fan of sports but I've been watching bits and pieces of the world cup and I barely wanted to take my eyes off of the screen. Very competitive.

Doseone's Avatar Metacognizant
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I held a turtle today. That's all.

Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.