Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Why are there tribute acts for bands and singers who are not even dead? Odd one. I can understand if a singer was dead and a tribute act was formed. But wait till they die before you do these tribute acts.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I sewed a pocket on a backpack by hand and poked myself a dozen times. I'm thinking of buying a sewing machine. I always have a few pants that need to be hemmed and the sewing machine would eventually pay for itself. But I'm also wary of it. It looks complicated.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SleepySleepy
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I love ice cream

Doseone's Avatar Metacognizant
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote sunrise View Post
    I sewed a pocket on a backpack by hand and poked myself a dozen times. I'm thinking of buying a sewing machine. I always have a few pants that need to be hemmed and the sewing machine would eventually pay for itself. But I'm also wary of it. It looks complicated.
    I actually sewed a tear in a pair of my pants recently. The first time I ever did it. It's a lot easier than I imagined it.
    It's the well water black of a digital clock.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote fetisha View Post
    I love ice cream
    Who doesn't? Terrible people, that's who.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Doseone View Post
    I actually sewed a tear in a pair of my pants recently. The first time I ever did it. It's a lot easier than I imagined it.
    The backpack was thick so it was a struggle. But even hemming knit material - it just takes too long and my stitches look terrible.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Love listening to DAB ( digital ) radio when I have the time. No Ads, no DJ talking. Non stop music. Only have a small few digital stations in Ireland. Out of them a few play alternative / rock music. I can live with that.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SleepySleepy
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    Love listening to DAB ( digital ) radio when I have the time. No Ads, no DJ talking. Non stop music. Only have a small few digital stations in Ireland. Out of them a few play alternative / rock music. I can live with that.
    I use the iHeartRadio app

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote fetisha View Post
    I use the iHeartRadio app
    Is an Irish radio App. Can pick all the stations in Ireland up on the one App. But not my way of listening to music.

I use a radio. Personal radio. Need earphones. Way I like to listen to my music. Odd fact, earphones are the antenna on a personal DAB radio. Use headphones and it won't work. The wire off the earphones acts as your antenna.

Will I add in I collect radios? Lord knows how many you would find in this house.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Back in the good old hospital, third time this month. Crohn's Disease. Trying to get adequate pain management is like pulling teeth, the doc also likes to put me on a very restricted diet, think clear liquids only, if any food/water at all since it makes sense that not feeding someone would help them gain their strength back, and they always take a way clonazrpam.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote kevinjoseph View Post
    Back in the good old hospital, third time this month. Crohn's Disease. Trying to get adequate pain management is like pulling teeth, the doc also likes to put me on a very restricted diet, think clear liquids only, if any food/water at all since it makes sense that not feeding someone would help them gain their strength back, and they always take a way clonazrpam.
    Sorry to hear that, man. That sucks. You might enjoy this song if you haven't heard it (Yoni, the singer has Crohns if I'm not mistaken).

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.