Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Not your day, is it? That is what you get for bragging earlier about your weather. Karma. No doubt you will find them. Probably in the most obvious of places. Nearly always the case.

Lot more cyber attacks happened in Russia and surrounding countries. Seems to be the new in thing. Or should I say it is getting more news time these days. Such attacks have been happening for years. They simply never reported on them on the news stations. With ISIS doing hacking as well these days it has become news. Smart the way they do it. Bad what they might do. But they are intelligent people. Last time out they hacked internet providers. They were using thousands or even millions of household modems to ping themselves about the place. Here in Ireland it was a certain type of modem only. Company was telling people how to fix the problem. Very clever way of hacking. Bit like boosting their power using all these modems in various countries. They were not out to harm normal people. That would not mean anything to anybody. Hit the big targets and you make the news. Then people hear about it. The main aim. Come the end of the day the last attack disrupted a few places for a day. Knocking most of their main systems down. No big deal really. Tech heads get on it and fix it and make their money. Waiting to hear what the levels of the attacks this time were. Some want to rob information. More bad than just disrupting things for a few hours. To some it is just a game. Get in, get proof you got in, get out.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    Not your day, is it? That is what you get for bragging earlier about your weather. Karma. No doubt you will find them. Probably in the most obvious of places. Nearly always the case.
    Here is to hoping they are in my parents house

...now if I just didn't need to sleep...I owuld get so much more done
    And dam I just realised that I am working on a day I need off...CRAP!!!!
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    It better be lashing down in Galway too. Another dull day, black clouds and probably rain on the way. I just use those words and the rain begins. I should have said ' probably sun on the way '. No escaping going out either. One wet day outside the house. Still early in the morning here. Like to get up about 7 and play a few card games. Then see were the day goes from there. Work been done in the house next door. Loud work. Best to not be at home if possible. Though I do those worker's headphones for blocking noise out. Certainly come in handy.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    It better be lashing down in Galway too. Another dull day, black clouds and probably rain on the way. I just use those words and the rain begins. I should have said ' probably sun on the way '. No escaping going out either. One wet day outside the house. Still early in the morning here. Like to get up about 7 and play a few card games. Then see were the day goes from there. Work been done in the house next door. Loud work. Best to not be at home if possible. Though I do those worker's headphones for blocking noise out. Certainly come in handy.
    Nah it only started about an hour ago but by then I had most of my stuff done. Plus it has stopped now again! Woop!!!
    I has been an odd day! I feel unsettled!
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Pelting down here all day long. Coming from the UK. So you may get it at some point. Meant to be like that tomorrow as well. Lucky us.

You tube channels. People subscribe even when there is nothing to subscribe to. Few odd people out there. Probably all waiting and wondering ' will she ever upload a video '. I have a channel too. Mainly tribute videos on it. People who have passed away. Make videos with their pictures. Should try making a video. Can be fun. Give you something to do.

Now to fill up the rest of the evening. Like watching documentaries on you tube. Watched one about hiring hit men. Cameras were rolling and you had these, so called, normal people, trying to hire undercover officers to kill husbands or new girlfriends of their ex husbands. They even staged the deaths. Took some pictures to show the people doing the hiring. The smiles on their faces when they saw what they thought was the person they wanted dead with blood and a hole in the heads. Only to then be arrested and find out their pictures were fake. Some heartless people out there.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    10%

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    So the rain continues to fall. So much for Summer. Another wash out. Is a shame when you look forward to the Summer and this is all you get. Think we are the only country praying Global warming hurries up. LOL
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Ah now...global warming or not it would stil be windy and wet as hell here in The West. .....but what's that...as I lie in bed I hear birds but....NO RAIN. Did someone do a rain dance in Dublin
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Probably you before you left and moved back to Galway. Seems it has rained every day since you moved. No. It is not Dublin crying for you to return. Don't get all big headed with that thought. LOL
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    It's disgusting in Scotland as well. Raining like mad.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    It didn't rain in Dublin on sunday when I was up
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    just woke up.. *shrugs*

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Fetisha will you kick L for me. Please. Thank you. She is really rubbing it in now.

Was waiting for a train this morning, coming back from were I was. A dog appeared and got down on the tracks. Seemed only 2 of us in the station were concerned. The rest ignored the animal. Made his way down the platform and onto the train tracks. Chap on the far side of other platform was nearer. Said he had it. Got the dog off the tracks just before the train arrived. The amount of people who didn't care. Was loads waiting on the far platform heading into the city Centre. All just acting like the dog wasn't there. Not caring what happened to him.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    It got worse. That's possible it seems.

Also people are crazy when it comes to train tracks. Seen someone drop there phone onto the lines, and jump down after it to get the damn thing. Took a few people to pull her back onto the platform.

Trains are fast. Don't jump onto a train track.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Fetisha will you kick L for me. Please. Thank you. She is really rubbing it in now.

Was waiting for a train this morning, coming back from were I was. A dog appeared and got down on the tracks. Seemed only 2 of us in the station were concerned. The rest ignored the animal. Made his way down the platform and onto the train tracks. Chap on the far side of other platform was nearer. Said he had it. Got the dog off the tracks just before the train arrived. The amount of people who didn't care. Was loads waiting on the far platform heading into the city Centre. All just acting like the dog wasn't there. Not caring what happened to him.
    No I will not, shes such a sweetheart to me >_< why don't you do it :-P

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.