Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    We had a weed head called Ming run for the EU elections. He actually won the last few times. So let us see if he wins again this time around. Buckethead seems so cool.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Lately I?ve been actually saying what I?m thinking. Can you imagine if everyone did that? Lol.
    Seriously Bernie Sanders, you need to go after prisoners to garner votes? Death row terrorists according to Bernie should not have their voting rights taken away?? Crazy lunatic is what he is.

The ?Me too? movement stopped being meaningful the minute it became political. Or the minute people started coming out of the woodwork claiming to have been groped or touched 100 years ago so let?s ruin his career. Not sure why this makes me mad, but it does. Maybe because people that never came forward because of a fear of not being believed now never will. Ever.

And another thing, times were different 30 or 20 or 40 years ago! Indian is no longer safe to say? Indian Indian Indian.
    I?m not a bigot and if I used the word ?gay? when I was younger that?s because it was normal to use the word gay.
    Who cares? Why is everyone so frigging offended about EVERYTHING?
    I could go on for a while bc I?m just getting started but I won?t bore you anymore. I?ll write in my journal. FEELING ANGRY. I wonder why?

?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Yeah, I’m back. And I said ‘yeah’ instead of ‘yes’
    Who cares? Not me anymore.
    Why are parents changing the sex of their child? Better question, why are parents letting their children choose what sex they want to be????
    And surgically altering their bodies. Child abuse and maybe the parents are psychotic.
    And another thing, on a birth certificate there’ are TWO choices; male or female. There is no Third choice. Your child doesn’t get to fill that part in later when they’ve made up their mind. Oh wait. They DO get to choose.
    Someone’s going to have to come up with a form for when they change their mind. Nah, I think I’ll be a boy after all. The world is insane.
    And lastly, hopefully, what’s up with the question mark replacing the apostrophe ? Did the apostrophe decide it wants to be a question mark?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Another day

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    You know we have over 5,000 members and less than 600 threads in the introduction section. I must have been bored to notice that one.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Is this not meant to be Summer? Like fecken November out there. Breeze that would skin you alive. Hurry up Climate change.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I just finished watching the most interesting documentary about John and Yoko Ono and the making of Imagine.
    It dispelled all of my preconceived notions regarding Yoko. She was and is a very misunderstood person imo.
    Anyway, the documentary was very moving and I was crying throughout.
    There was this man called Phil Spector often sort of lurking in a weird way, again, imo.
    Anyway, the Absolutely pointless point I’m trying to make..?
    I watch something so beautiful and the first thing I do is google Phil Spector.
    Wth?

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.