Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    @CloudMaker jigsaw problem for you. Halfway through a jigsaw. You know there are pieces missing. Do you just give up or do you continue on? Is a 1,000 piece jigsaw of a historical map.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    @CloudMaker jigsaw problem for you. Halfway through a jigsaw. You know there are pieces missing. Do you just give up or do you continue on? Is a 1,000 piece jigsaw of a historical map.
    Oh jeez it depends on how many are missing. If it’s just a few you can probably still piece it together, if it’s a lot then why bother

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    To me it would be worse if it was 1 piece. Hate saying I done 999 pieces. To me that is not finished. This is no easy jigsaw. Will post a picture tomorrow as it stands now. Will arrow were I know the pieces are missing from. How do I know? No more gold / yellow pieces that make up the spheres.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    To me it would be worse if it was 1 piece. Hate saying I done 999 pieces. To me that is not finished. This is no easy jigsaw. Will post a picture tomorrow as it stands now. Will arrow were I know the pieces are missing from. How do I know? No more gold / yellow pieces that make up the spheres.
    Wonder if you can write the manufacturer and complain?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Very old make of jigsaw. Friend dropped it in one evening. Probably second hand. Saw this earlier and it made me laugh.

33714.jpg

I figured it all out. Well the middle part. Pieces were not gold like the rest. We shall keep on going. As the were just narrowing they more turned into black lines that are spaced a little apart. Here's hoping.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    @CloudMaker finally finished the 1,000 piece historical world map. Nightmare. Bloody Latin.

[use.jpg
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    @CloudMaker finally finished the 1,000 piece historical world map. Nightmare. Bloody Latin.

[use.jpg
    Wowza nice job. That looks very frustrating!!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Their is a joy when you finish such a jigsaw. Thought it would have taken me longer to do. Once you get near the end you tend to speed up a good bit. So many pieces only left. So many places they can only go. Next one? Who knows. Jigsaw shops are not essential. So closed. Neighbour might have a few more.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Their is a joy when you finish such a jigsaw. Thought it would have taken me longer to do. Once you get near the end you tend to speed up a good bit. So many pieces only left. So many places they can only go. Next one? Who knows. Jigsaw shops are not essential. So closed. Neighbour might have a few more.
    When you’re done with then maybe you should start a jigsaw black market LOL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    God's version of a joke = Pandemic and a heat wave. Our weather has never been this warn, at this time of year in a very long time. We normally get snow in March. Sunshine and heat. Here we are still with cracking weather. Any other year this would be great. Bloody pandemic though.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    God's version of a joke = Pandemic and a heat wave. Our weather has never been this warn, at this time of year in a very long time. We normally get snow in March. Sunshine and heat. Here we are still with cracking weather. Any other year this would be great. Bloody pandemic though.
    Maybe god is the joke LOL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    No. Some still believe. Myself included. Only we don't throw it in people's faces. That is why I say there is a difference between American Christians and Irish Catholics. Christians can take it a bit over the top. No offense to any who might read this. Everything bad is the devil. Everything good is God. Bit like needing somebody to blame for everything in life. Neighbour does something bad and it was the Devil's work. No. It was your neighbour's work. We don't make excuses for everything that happens in life. Bad things happen. End of story. Bad things are the work of the Devil. You do see it on FB. Us poor Irish Catholics having a good laugh at it.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    First funeral of someone from the road this morning. As we could not attend, because of the virus, we waited at our gates. The hearse stops outside the house that person lived in. Everybody was applauding. Not a lot else you can do. One son did get out of a car and was thanking everybody. We could keep the distance we are meant to keep and still pay our respects. It was sure different. But nice. Better than sitting in a church and going through a dull service. Funerals are boring as a rule. Maybe this will become the new norm.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    If anybody had of told me about this I would have thought they were taken the piss. It is real. Oddly enough. Reading a football magazine at the moment. That is were I saw the advert.

bollox 003.JPG
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Happy Beltane! One of the most treasured memories of my childhood in Iowa.

Making and leaving May Baskets filled with candy and flowers on stranger's doors, and dancing around the maypole!

Yes we actually did that!

Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.