Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    You clearly need to move to the west. We go for walks in the rain here. My tummy is poorly today
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    I did get out. Thing with the shops around here is that most of them are closing. The lease is too high and the shops don't make a profit. Used to always hit the record shop. Part of a complex of shops. That closed. As did a few clothes shops. So you have all these empty places in the shopping complex. Place is like a ghost complex these days.

Hope your tummy gets all better. Then you can go for a walk in the rain.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Amazon has given me a invitation to buy Echo Look. It is basically Echo with a built in camera. I'm not sure yet if I want to purchase it. I have 9 hours to decide.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Boogie Woogie

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Was on you tube earlier. They show you things you might like to watch. Oddly that Catfished programme came up. From MTV. Never watched it before. My mother likes to watch it and is always going on about how crazy some people out there with their lies. I clicked on the link. This was not your normal episode. Boys tricks girl and the likes. In this one a girl from one State stole the identity of a girl from another State. Set up the normal social media pages. Made friends with people the real girl knew. Who all thought it was the real girl. She began telling them they were ugly and they should kill themselves. Things like that. Saying she was out having sex with 3 guys the night before. As you would expect the whole school all but turned on the real person. Wouldn't believe her when she said it was not her. This other girl was using her pictures as well. That was how it all began. At first she was only using her pictures. Then she changed her name on her profile to this other girl. Using her pictures and her name. Ruining her life. Cut a long story short, they did manage to find out who she really was. You think she cared one bit? She didn't. Laughing saying she loves doing what she is doing. She enjoys bullying people on the net. She was a whack job. They brought the real girl to meet her. She still didn't care. You are watching this wondering what she didn't understand about what she was doing. How did they get through to her in the end? They told her what she was doing was against the law. She could go to prison for it. She actually worked with kids for a living. Even that was odd. She described them as been like little puppies. She was told she could lose her job if they went to the police. She was loving the cameras on her and the attention. Thinking everything was one big joke. When asked what she would do if someone she told to kill themselves actually did it. She said it wouldn't be her fault. She isn't killing them. It was the fear of arrest and prison that made things hit home. Not a series I would watch as a rule. Probably never watch another episode again. This was just so odd. Makes you wonder how many other people out there are doing the exact same thing. Come the end of the day we know a lot of names on the net. Might have seen the odd picture or two. You watch something like this it would give you food for thought. About staying safe on the net. Not accepting friend requests from people you don't know. Even checking your own name on social media. See how many others have the same name. Interesting piece of watching for the evening that I thought I would share.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    this is the best thread ever

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    It's going to be sunny and very hot where I live, with possible afternoon thunderstorms. In this state we often have thunderstorms in the afternoon during the summer months. It also can be raining in my front yard, but not in the back.
    Every so often I say "it's a Florida thing" when people act in a strange manner or rules/laws are not abided by. "It's a Florida thing".
    For example....
    Let's see...
    Doors pushing in instead of opening out which is against code. (It's a Florida thing)
    Quitting your job to receive unemployment (It's a Florida thing)
    Going to the ER and not paying bill, or actually saying to me "why are you paying your hospital bill, nobody does here". (It's a Florida thing)
    But on the flip side..
    Sand castles year round VS Snow men
    Flip flops VS boots
    SunScreen VS layers of cloths

But my least favorite is those ugly tin foil like things people put in their cars to prevent the car from getting too hot.I don't believe that's just a Florida thing.

Swimming with Sharks...It's a Florida thing.

Many people are planning on celebrating a 4 day weekend to commemorate Indepence day, or July 4th.

I'll be working.
    Happy 4th of July weekend to all Americans!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    I was Christened on the 4th of July 1969. Pointless fact. The priest asked my mother if she knew what day it was. She hadn't a clue what he was going on about. As it is not a special day here in Ireland. Think today is Canada day? We might have a few of them on the forum as well. How easy such days can slip on by if you are not from those countries.

Meant to be warmed here today. Warmer in Ireland does not exactly mean much at all.

Florida is one warm place. With the risk of the odd crazy storm. Have to balance things out. You have the sun most of the year. But you might get hit by a bad storm as well. We don't really get either. Sun that is not warm and what I would class as small storms. Think I could go for the evenings on the beach thing in Florida in place of sheltering from the rain most days in Ireland.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    The sun is out this morning. Shock, horror. That does not mean it is warm out. Still early morning. Bit of gardening this morning. Because the rain is forecast for tonight. That is your typical Irish Summer for you. They toss a coin. Heads for rain. Tails for Sun.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Sunday morning, so much to do....just want to stay in bed. I was making a list of things to get done last night but fell asleep during it.....maybe I'll just spend the day playing crash bandicoot. Oh I could look up pretty dresses as I have abeen few things to attend this summer......what I should be doing is tidying the apartment.

Oh i, forgot my yarn order arrived!!!!!
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    I was just out pretending to be a gardener. Case of taking clippings and potting them on. With the hope they root in the pots and then they can planted elsewhere in the garden. Handed a few into the neighbour too. Clouds starting to come over already here.

L. now you can yarn till you are blue in the face Yarning. I am simply going to relax now and play a game or two.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    OK...My granddaughter is going to be entering the 3rd grade. Time to have the 'convo' right?

So my stepson is gay with 2 partners. They are not a threesome, he just has two partners and they all get along.
    Anyway he just had a baby. Sperm plus anonymous egg plus surrogate = baby.

But my granddaughter hasn't had the 'convo' yet and she keeps asking questions.
    Like this..
    "Wait, who's the mommy"
    My daughter..
    "There is no mommy"
    GD
    "But who's tummy was the baby living in"
    MD
    "Well, a ladies tummy"...
    GD
    "But so she's the mommy?"
    MD
    No, there is no mommy
    GD
    Wait, but who's the mommy?

So my daughter is going to have the convo but it really only will involve science. Not love. Not religion.
    But science produced a loving baby.
    In the end, love wins?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    What a talk to have to have Jamie. Young minds try and work things out. They see other people around there with a mother and a father. Thus they become curious. They spot the difference in their own home. I would imagine others in the class might ask questions too if the topic of mother and father ever comes up. That would be one for the teacher to try and explain. Good luck to her with that one.

Warm wet day here. Another morning of having to run here and there. Two days in a row. Seems everywhere you go there is a queue. My pet hate. Queues. Meant to have thunder and lightening later. Hope we do. Now that I do like.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Such an off day, and I can't put my finger on why it is. I feel stuck at work and would like nothing more than to go home and hide in bed. I feel gross and ugly and uncomfortable in my own skin.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Welp with the tree's new haircut, my room is brighter at least

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.