Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    2018 Is Here

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    I'm very pleased with my new fridge magnet.
    So far I've got twelve fridges.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    When anyone ask me to babysit, I ask if their kid is a "mean drunk" or a "happy drunk." Gets me out of it every time.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote sunrise View Post
    The person who previously had my number was someone I’ll call Jack. Jack seemed to have lots of friends or a thriving business because I was getting a lot of calls, mostly local, but also from across the country. Then I noticed that if someone left a message for him, it would go something like,

“Hey Jack, call me. I’d like to do business with you.”

Click.

They’d never state their name or identify their place of business. Then I got a message from a bail bondsman. Also an auto insurance company keeps calling wanting to know why Jack hadn’t made the last payment. I’m starting to think Jack isn’t an upstanding person. And maybe I need to change my phone number. Again.
    That stuff irritates me too whenever I get a new number. I tried telling those people that they have the wrong number but still call and assume Im the same person who used to have that number, then Im back changing my number again and again. -____-

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote sunrise View Post
    I had my old number for a long time, the only number I had....until I started getting weird messages. I guess there's a reason why people change numbers, and when you get a new one, you're going to experience why the last person gave up that number. Now I'm wondering if I should've just kept my old number.
    To be honest.....if I started getting strange messages, I'd change my number, right away. It really doesn't cost that much. Yes, it's gonna take you a lot of time to forward your new number, it's gonna be inconvenient, for everyone. But given the circumstances I'd do it, without hesitation, I'd do it in a heartbeat. What other choice do you have lol.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    A lollipop lady cleaned the snow off my windscreen this morning.

Although, I think the impact helped her a bit.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    I think I am drinking way above the recommended daily caffeine recommendation at the moment. I don't usually go for large when ordering coffee, small is usually enough. But desperate times call for desperate measures.

Also, what the hell is the point of freaking decaf?
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    I think I am drinking way above the recommended daily caffeine recommendation at the moment. I don't usually go for large when ordering coffee, small is usually enough. But desperate times call for desperate measures.

Also, what the hell is the point of freaking decaf?
    I dont know its weird but I'm mad I cant keep drinking coffee cause of my acid reflux

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Sonic makes the most amazing coffee
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    omg
    all these flavors, and you can add caffeine shots to it lol

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote fetisha View Post
    I dont know its weird but I'm mad I cant keep drinking coffee cause of my acid reflux
    Thankfully, it doesn't trigger off mine. (Acid Reflux here as well.)
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Rain for 2 days straight now. No escaping the house. Not worth going out.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    LNJYY_SQ1_0000000088_NO_COLOR_SLf.jpg

Mouse for a computer. Why post it? Because it costs 179 Euro. That is the sale price. Who the feck would pay that for a computer mouse? Not like it recites poetry to you when you use it. Just amazed when I saw the price of it. That somebody would spend that amount on a mouse.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    LNJYY_SQ1_0000000088_NO_COLOR_SLf.jpg

Mouse for a computer. Why post it? Because it costs 179 Euro. That is the sale price. Who the feck would pay that for a computer mouse? Not like it recites poetry to you when you use it. Just amazed when I saw the price of it. That somebody would spend that amount on a mouse.
    It's a gaming mouse, by the looks of it, it's made by Razer. A lot of the ESports teams - the guys that make money from gaming - use them. Pretty much makes there mouse the "Designer mouse". It's the equilivant of buying shoes from Primark (You got Primark in Ireland? Otherwise, very cheap), as opposed to buying them from Prada.

Often that kinda mouse also has better specs such a higher number of dots-per-second. Nothing that you'd ever really notice or need for normal use of a computer, say if you were just browsing the web. But if you're gaming, perhaps doing it competively? Yeah, you may notice it and want it. Probably also more ergonomic/more comfortable to use.

Not that it's needed though. I've got a fairly similar mouse to that for ?30. That was on sale, full price was ?60 I believe.

As for the glowing, I never understand the point of that. Why does everything "gaming related" have to glow? I mean okay, glowing mouse/keyboard, fair enough. But it's getting silly when you spend extra to have 4 RAM sticks that each glow a different colour, and then get a clear case so you can see the glowing-ness in action. Like this:

It's actually getting to the point where it's becomming a meme in the IT community. "Glow does not make a better computer", or something?
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Gaming Mouse. I would still expect it to be able to make me a cup of coffee for that price. Have tried a few gaming sticks and the likes over the years. Could never get the hang of them. I suppose others would be into them. If they wish to spend such large amounts on Mice, who am I to stop them.

We have Penny's over here. That is Primark in the UK. Same shop. Different name. For what reason I have no idea at all.

Left you a video in the happy memories thread. Take you back in time to a moment when you were happy.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.