Thread: Capitalism

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

Capitalism

Went to Safeway last night after gym. They had the smallest water bottles with 2 mint leafs floating inside, and the smallest water bottle size available with 1 strawberry floating inside.......with the label.........Mint flavored...........Strawberry flavored infused in our store............for $3.00!
    Good freaking lord....buy a bottle of 79 cent water and put your own freaking strawberry in it!
    I don't grow my own strawberries but I have grown my own mint and it is pretty cheap.
    It's amazing the garbage people will buy because they are so lazy.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Water is the most overpriced consumer item out there....a lot of the bottled water on the shelf is actually just tap water. If you filled up a plastic bottle with water from your kitchen sink, it would be the exact same product you're paying $3.00 for at the grocery store. Several years ago one of the bottled water companies was actually sued (and they lost) because they claimed their product was "spring water" when in fact, they were actually filling their plastic bottles with tap water.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote InvisibleGuy View Post
    Water is the most overpriced consumer item out there....a lot of the bottled water on the shelf is actually just tap water. If you filled up a plastic bottle with water from your kitchen sink, it would be the exact same product you're paying $3.00 for at the grocery store. Several years ago one of the bottled water companies was actually sued (and they lost) because they claimed their product was "spring water" when in fact, they were actually filling their plastic bottles with tap water.
    Nestle wants to monopolize water some states fine you for collecting rainwater now SAD!

Skippy's Avatar Pickin' and Grinnin'!
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Nestle CEO is an absolute psycho. a prime example of a corrupt human being.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Don't forget about the "asparagus water" dear god what some dumb people will buy LOL

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.