Skippy's Avatar Pickin' and Grinnin'!
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

something i learned todsy

Wow! was a long, hot day, was out for near 5h for a calgary stampede event where i performed on the guitar n autoharp..
    the best part was reaching out and connecting with the audience. after the event some children approqched me wanting to learn about the autoharp. did some songs with em and even took on new music students as of today. this is what i love most about my job. i feel i learned today where i wanna take my career and music. i want to reach the hearts of people....to sing about life, hardship, joy, injustice and about people gathering together for positive change. I feel such a new energy! not just for my work, but for life n living... its deff too short to let lifes challenge that named itself fear control us. I fear nuthin usually cept sometimes i get nervous before some shows here n there but thats just it it was silly...so not likely for anything anymore. Nothin is gonna get me down from here on out.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    CalmCalm
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    keep it up, when we get rid of fear we can do incredible things.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    That's really awesome. Not many people get to make a career out of something they truly love doing....most of us settle for something we can tolerate, I think, or that we somewhat have a talent for.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.