Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Sagan's Avatar Carl Sagan
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    Well Hello Kitty is a different style from her earlier songs. Quite liked some of that. Complecated, Sk8r Boy.

Seriously though, if Avril Lavinge died though, that's one hell of an identity theft.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
    I'm just playing. There is a huge conspiracy on the internet that Avril died and was replaced with a clone in the mid 2010's

https://www.google.com/search?biw=1600&bih=783&q=avril+lavigne+died&oq=av ril+lavigne+died&gs_l=psy-ab.3...37152.38334.0.38529.6.6.0.0.0.0.186.920.0j6 .6.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.5.770...0.ChudBetJqk4

https://www.google.com/search?q=avri...ih=783#imgrc=_
    http://youtu.be/zSgiXGELjbc

"A still more glorious dawn awaits
    Not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise
    A morning filled with 400 billion suns
    The rising of the milky way"

"The sky calls to us
    If we do not destroy ourselves
    We will one day venture to the stars" -Carl Sagan

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Sagan View Post
    I'm just playing. There is a huge conspiracy on the internet that Avril died and was replaced with a clone in the mid 2010's

https://www.google.com/search?biw=16....0.ChudBetJqk4
    Yeah I know. Although conspiracy theories seem to be a popular topic of discussion on this forum at the moment for some reason. I have heard of that conspiracy theory though.

Still it would explain why Hello Kitty exists. Avril Lavinge died and was replaced by someone who was tone deaf.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Sagan's Avatar Carl Sagan
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Yes! in fact by Melissa Vandella!!

Ok I kid. there is no conspiracy I will admit I liked Avril's earlier songs. Like Complicated and With you. or something like that. I had a teen crush on her. But people change over the years. SHe went from a sort of tomboy rocker, to a pop star.
    http://youtu.be/zSgiXGELjbc

"A still more glorious dawn awaits
    Not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise
    A morning filled with 400 billion suns
    The rising of the milky way"

"The sky calls to us
    If we do not destroy ourselves
    We will one day venture to the stars" -Carl Sagan

Skippy's Avatar Pickin' and Grinnin'!
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    worst song? just about everyhing modern. feels like after the 80s music started goin to shit. too media controlled i guess. now music is only for these people in record companies as well, all corporate.
    nobody really plays instruments or writes music anymore for most of any real part. just down to media/consumer crap.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    We kind of touched on this the other evening in chat @Skippy I think music was good up to a certain year. Then it all went to the dogs. For me the rave scene and boy bands and girl bands just about killed music off. I still love to listen to the late 70's and early 80's music. Be it punk or ska music or even some mod music.

If I look around today I struggle to find many good singers out there. Paul Weller I love to listen to. He was the front man with The Jam and The Style Council, before going solo. Still putting out some amazing music. The Red Hot Chilli Peppers I love as well. Their last album, the getaway was a bit different. At least they are writing and recording the own songs. Jack Johnson is another one I like. Though not heard anything new from him in a long time. As you can see I don't stick to one style of music. If something is good I will give it a go. If I take to it, it will always be here with me. But most of what I listen to is old music. Music like you won't find today. Back from the late 60's through part of the 70's. Real singer / song writers. The one thing that is lacking in the chats today. You want a real singer / song writer, you have to go to some underground club today. The money is been pumped into all the fabricated BS music. I still live in hope that real music will return one day. To clean up this mess of a music world we are currently living in.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Skippy's Avatar Pickin' and Grinnin'!
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    We kind of touched on this the other evening in chat @Skippy I think music was good up to a certain year. Then it all went to the dogs. For me the rave scene and boy bands and girl bands just about killed music off. I still love to listen to the late 70's and early 80's music. Be it punk or ska music or even some mod music.

If I look around today I struggle to find many good singers out there. Paul Weller I love to listen to. He was the front man with The Jam and The Style Council, before going solo. Still putting out some amazing music. The Red Hot Chilli Peppers I love as well. Their last album, the getaway was a bit different. At least they are writing and recording the own songs. Jack Johnson is another one I like. Though not heard anything new from him in a long time. As you can see I don't stick to one style of music. If something is good I will give it a go. If I take to it, it will always be here with me. But most of what I listen to is old music. Music like you won't find today. Back from the late 60's through part of the 70's. Real singer / song writers. The one thing that is lacking in the chats today. You want a real singer / song writer, you have to go to some underground club today. The money is been pumped into all the fabricated BS music. I still live in hope that real music will return one day. To clean up this mess of a music world we are currently living in.

Yes indeed i hear ya! I love all the ol music from the oldest songs i sing from as early as 1860s to 80s stuff!
    I wanna bring real accoustic music back. What's even worse is does anyone really know how to play a guitar anymore?
    In the 20s and 30s especially n such you found these unearthly performers that absolutely mastered the instruments. They were who i learned from. These days its the "typical douchebag with the guitar" who just strums and sings and needs backup cuz they only do rhythm OR lead never both at once (when on tour i had to explain the concept to many) . I need no such thing and am the only one who scratch picks the guitar properly the way i do. Its sad and bothers me cuz before long, fingerstyles and such techniques will be lost; they getting worse and lazier with each new generation. Music has no feeling as well today. Its so depressing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.