Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

Binge Watch Series

I love:

Better Call Saul (I LOVE THIS SHOW)
    Gomorrah (The Italian based Series not the movie Season 2 is on Steam and I may buy it. that's how much I loved this show)
    Queen of the South ( Female Mexican Scarface)
    The Tudors (Henry the 8th as young sexy bad-ass, Ann Bolin as sexy bad-ass and first Protestant Saint)
    Breaking Bad
    Mad Men
    House of Cards ( Kevin Spacey nuff said)
    Goliath ( Billy Bob Thornton nuff said
    Animal Kingdom (Soprano Breaking bad Surfers)
    ZNation ( Better than The Walking Dead IMO)
    Vikings ( Oden and all the Gods)
    Shameless (So NPC and so funny!)
    The Badlands
    Bad Guys (Korean)
    The Fargo Series all episodes. ( I've rented from the library, don't know if they are on Amazon Prime or Netflix yet)

Can't recommend:

The Man in the High Castle (Just got bored after awhile. Phillip K Dick is worth reading but this sucks IMO)
    Blood Line (SO SLOW OMG AVOID AT ALL COST LIKE 10 HOURS OF LIFE I WILL NEVER GET BACK )
    The Walking Dead (after season 1 it's just stupid and too serious try zNation instead.)
    Fortitude ( it was based in Iceland or some other fucking stupid place and I couldn't care about it after 4 episodes)
    Bosch (started out ok, but then just got boring as hell some middle aged detective that sucks at life.)
    Z the beginning of everything. ( I really, really, wanted to like it, but it sucked. watch the pilot then forget the rest.)

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    My favorite shows ever are

1. The Sopranos
    2. Breaking Bad
    3. Orange is the New Black (I like Taylor Schilling but I am really in love with Laura Prepon....those come here and fuq me eyes, oh my god)
    3. Girls
    4. Friends
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.