Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Free Clean Language Coaching Session (limited time offer)

Free 1hr Clean Language Coaching Sessions for forum members. LIMITED TIME OFFER

What is Clean Language?

Hello. Many of you know that I work as a therapist and coach. I have recently begun training in a new approach to coaching people. The wonderful, Judy Rees outlines what that new approach to coaching people is. It's called: Clean Language.

Here's Judy delivering a coaching session with someone using Clean Language:

And here's a client talking about his experience of having a Clean Language coaching session:

I want to get as much experience as I possible can working with people using this technique. So, for a limited time, I'm offering members of this forum a free, 1hr Clean Language coaching session via the text chat function on this website.

You get an hour of my time as a coach and therapist to work on an issue of your choice. Clean Language is not a cure for anything and I will not be able to work with everyone. There will be some people for whom Clean Language coaching is not suitable. Those people currently under the care of their doctor/a therapist would be expected to continue all treatments/medication/therapy.

This offer is open to all members of this forum even if they do not live in the UK. If you do not live in the UK then we will need to work out the time difference when arranging a time that works for both of us. Anything discussed within the Clean Language Coaching session will be confidential under the codes of conduct of the BACP, UKCP and Community For Contemporary Psychotherapy.

If you're interested in having a free coaching session/would like to know more, send me a PM on this forum.

I am not affiliated with Judy Rees or any of her businesses. I have used Judy's videos here to explain what Clean Language is and how it can help people.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I did this a couple of days ago and I thought it was really useful. I won't give away too much but it's definitely worth a shot if you're feeling a bit stuck and need a new perspective or direction. After takethebiscuit and I finished the session, it took a while for things to sink in properly but when it did, my mind felt … uncluttered. Like it had a power nap, or something. It's hard to explain.

I was really nervous at the start but I got used to it (with a lot of reassurance) and I'm glad I gave it a go. I've been getting more stuff done and I feel like I've confirmed which path I need to take and what I need to do in order to make progress. I guess it was always lying latent but this really helped to bring it out and make it obvious to me. Now its just a matter of whether I'm going to follow through and implement what I've learned.

So, yeah, give it a try if you're even a little bit curious. It can't hurt!

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.