Thread: Chinatown SF

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

Chinatown SF

I had a good time yesterday in SF. I went there mainly to get out of the heat here and it was 69 degrees there yesterday.

I spent most of the day in Chinatown shopping. I got a couple of new maneki nekos to add to my collection and a Fallout vault boy tee-shirt. Bought 2 turnip cakes, a onion spring roll and a sesame ball Dim Sum for $3.00 and took it to the little park outside of the Chinese Culture Center where all the older Chinese people are playing cards and music. There were also several dance groups performing.

While I was walking around exploring some of the alleys I walked by the place where they make fortune cookies and a film crew was filming for "The Real Housewife's Of Atlanta" that's the only Housewife's show I don't watch or know anything about, so don't know if I saw any of the actors or if I got filmed. They had a huge sign posted in the alley saying "you are being filmed for a "Reality" series.

The craziest thing I saw was a stuffed bear laying face down in the alley! ROFL It was HUGE and just laying there, like it got drunk and passed out. Everyone just walked around it, like it belonged there. also saw a XBOX guitar hero guitar strapped to a wall like a work of art.

After lunch I walked down to the Ferry Building and down the Pier. Most of the places already closed up at 5:00! I thought they would be open on Saturday night. I did a 7D indoor Zombie Ride where you get to shoot Zombies in 3D. It was so much fun!!! I was just sad it was so short. I sat next to this teen age boy and his parents and he kept grabbing me and screaming every time we had to shoot a Zombie! LOL At the end they showed all of our pictures and scores on the screen. I came in 9th place! Not bad for a old lady.

Tonight I'm going on a Ghost hunt in Clayton. The tour group supplies all the equipment . I hope we capture some ghost sounds.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Total Eclipse View Post
    Do you have pics of the drunk teddy?
    Yes of course LOL

IMG_6611.JPG

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    I went to SF about a year ago. I got a load of tshirts from Chinatown for a few dollars.

Absolutely loved the city.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I was in Chinatown SF about a year ago and it was such a culture shock compared to Florida! I loved it. So many interesting people and little shops.
    Your wings were ready, my heart was not.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.