Our weather has been really awful. People are saying it feels like "earthquake" weather, and I have to agree. Very, very, humid 70 plus degrees in the bay area at 8:00 in the morning, and clouds and light RAIN today. We've had more 100 degree plus days this summer than ever before.

Today was a in-service day at school for everyone, my boss asked that all the Teachers meet in the library for a introduction/training about our Library at 11:00 it was mainly a marketing idea, to get more Teachers involved in using our research resources.........etc......... She had a huge Powerpoint presentation, bookmarks made up, a bunch of other stuff............and then at 11:00 no one showed up..... She got upset and left.........at 11:40 everyone started showing up.... The Secretary told everyone EXCEPT the Library staff to go to the Library at 11:40...the Library was full........so I called my Boss's secretary, and the secretary talked to her and then told me that she wasn't going to come back " She
s not in a good place" ! Jebus........that left me with a room full of Teachers,.
I did the best I could telling them what resources we have available, but I was soooooooooooo unprepared!
WTF!!!
NOT COOL