Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote CloudMaker View Post
    Yes N.A.S.A. is a government operation used by the military ..... it is no longer an entity for the PUBLIC GOOD.

SO MANY THINGS they lie about. I will never trust them.
    Ok.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Trump wants to head back to the Moon again.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Still don’t believe NASA ever went to the moon FWIW

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    NASA has done greater things than Trump can conceive of, and he wants to turn it into some sort of military branch operating in space. If NASA hasn't even been to the Moon, why does Trump think it can somehow be turned into some sort of weapon to suit his needs?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote kevinjoseph View Post
    NASA has done greater things than Trump can conceive of, and he wants to turn it into some sort of military branch operating in space. If NASA hasn't even been to the Moon, why does Trump think it can somehow be turned into some sort of weapon to suit his needs?
    Lot easier to have weaponized satellites in space close to earths orbit than send a living person all the way to the moon and back

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Lot easier to have weaponized satellites in space close to earths orbit than send a living person all the way to the moon and back
    We could also not have weaponized satellites in space or send a living person to the Moon and back. Why is Trump trying to turn NASA into a military agency?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    We could also not have weaponized satellites in space or send a living person to the Moon and back. Why is Trump trying to turn NASA into a military agency?
    I can’t speak for trump but it’s only a matter of time before a country militarizes space so we may as well be the first and beat them to it IMO

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    The whole arms race and preemptive strike ideas are ridiculous. You claim to have at least read The Bible, CloudMaker. Please tell me where Jesus talks about militarizing space

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tell me where Jesus said you shouldn’t militarize space LOL

I don’t think space was on jesus’ priority list during his ministry

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tell me where Jesus said you shouldn’t militarize space LOL

I don’t think space was on jesus’ priority list during his ministry
    Yet you claim your beliefs on what The Bible says somehow validate turning space into another avenue for warfare?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Yet you claim your beliefs on what The Bible says somehow validate turning space into another avenue for warfare?
    Old Testament god was pretty pro-warfare , he wanted his people to prevail over others

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Question about space. We know how things act in space. How would anybody fire anything off and keep it on target? You would need a lot of power to begin with. If we accept that space is warped we might have another problem. I can understand setting up base a mile or so in Space. It is only when you start going deeper you would encounter more issues. I know lasers seem to be what people mention a lot. Simply because it is just a beam of light. Would lasers be enough? Missiles would be out of the question. Think of the fuel needed to get a rocket to space. That boost needed. Just one of those things to think over.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Old Testament god was pretty pro-warfare , he wanted his people to prevail over others
    And people quote the Old Testament to whatever ends they want. The New Testament is at least as important, in it Jesus said He came to establish a new covenant between God and us. Where did Jesus claim to be pro-warfare because God wants certain people to prevail over others?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, I was born in the early 1950's, and consider myself lucky that I have been around to see everything that NASA has done, starting with the Mercury program. Yes, we landed on the moon a total of six times, with 12 men walking on it. The moon is a mere 250,000 miles away from Earth, and with a powerful enough telescope, you can actually see all six landing sites, and the things that were left behind. Apollo 17 was the last craft to go to the moon. More Apollo landings were planned, but because of budget cuts they were cancelled. We haven't gone back to the moon simply because there is currently nothing else for us to do up there. We didn't find diamonds, or gold, or anything worth investing in so why spend money going to a Disneyland that hasn't been built yet-LOL! Getting to the moon was a race between the Russians and us, and we wanted to win that race, which we did...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.