Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Game of 72

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    I think those kids need a lesson about the number 72. Factors - 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 72

It's a busy number.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    From everything I’ve ever read from Cloudmaker, I think this poster is a troll, here to cause trouble. Sick is right.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    @JamieWAgain IDK im realizing people like to call me that because they don't want to believe someone who has logical points disagrees with them. that doesn't make it true though....

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    It's not natural selection if humans are selecting who lives.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote kevinjoseph View Post
    It's not natural selection if humans are selecting who lives.
    If an animal kills another its natural selection....:what's the difference

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    here

nat?u?ral se?lec?tion

ˈnaCH(ə)rəl səˈlekSHən

noun BIOLOGY

the process whereby organisms better adapted to their environment tend to survive and produce more offspring. The theory of its action was first fully expounded by Charles Darwin and is now believed to be the main process that brings about evolution.

Tell me again how one's religion makes one more or less better adapted to their environment, please.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    I don't know who said anything about religion..... if one person kills another before they have kids the dead persons genetics weren't suited to survive this world

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Cuchculan said- "So Hitler killed millions of Jews and various other people too. Not his fault, was it not? Just natural selection at work?"
    CloudMaker said- "In the eyes of nature it is still natural selection,,,,,ethics are a human invention. Nature doesn't care whose fault it was."

Judaism is a religion.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote CloudMaker View Post
    I don't know who said anything about religion..... if one person kills another before they have kids the dead persons genetics weren't suited to survive this world
    this troubles me as well. so all murder victims, victims of fatal accidents, and so on, aren't suited to survive this world? seems a bit random to be confused with evolution

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Evil eventually goes the way it begins. Stop the cycle.

There's your "72".

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Religion is the biggest cause of conflict in history. But we can justify those deaths by calling them ' Natural Selection '. Natures way of getting rid of the weak? Nothing got to do with some evil bastards who just want to kill off other religions? They are working for Nature? we can look at all the serial killers who ever existed. They simply kill off the weakest people in society? Natural selection again. Not the fact that they are just evil. You will be telling us all next that those people would have survived if they had of been stronger people. Not destined to die. By Natural Selection. Working through the minds and hands of some evil bastards. Who are not evil according to this way of looking at things. Because they are only doing what nature intended them to do. Something that has to happen as a rule. Why? Can I guess based of your previous posts in other threads. Population control. Without all these deaths the world would be over crowded? So these deaths are needed? For the perfect balance in life.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.