Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Game of 72

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)

Game of 72

Rather than me explain the whole idea of this new ' stupid ' social media craze, I will post a link and you read it yourself.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...relatives.html

There was seriously a woman on Irish radio this morning saying ' Kids will be kids '. She saw nothing wrong in them doing this. The dare is to vanish for 72 hours without telling family / relatives were you are going. We are talking young teens here. Over the past few days alone there have been reports of police seeking the public's help in tracking down at least 5 kids. unaware it was all part of this new game. Talk about taking a big risk. Anybody could snatch you off the streets. Not sure if it has hit the US as of yet?
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Hadn't heard of it until now. Surely dangerous. Reminds me of the 'choking game' that was popular here in the US a few years ago...

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Been a lot of teens reported missing here over the past few months. Police search on. Now the police have copped on. Need to educate the fools and even charge them with wasting police time.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    My kids know better than to do this. This is sick. It's beyond sick. If you do this kind of thing to a loved one then you are probably borderline psychotic. You need help. Serious help.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    The problem isn't wasting time, the problem isn't wasting detectives time and investigators time....it's the fact that if you do this you are a fucking psycho. You need serious help. If you do something like this, then you need to be detained and you need to be seen by a fucking shrink, or a whole team of shrinks.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Not just one person doing. Talking hundreds, maybe thousands. Problem is it is pressure put on them by classmates. We have seen similar silly games in the past. Kevin mentioned the choking game. That was a few years back. Choke until the person passes out. We had a crazy drinking game a few years ago as well. Only what they were drinking was to try and outdo the last person. Some even drank petrol. Those are the sort of things I am talking about with this drinking game. Loads did end up in hospital as a result. Even had a death or two. No idea who comes up with these games. But they seem to begin in schools. End up on social media. I can tell you now a new game will come along before we know it.

Here in Ireland over the past two years it has been fight clubs. Just like you may have seen in the film. People meeting up for fights. Might just be kids fighting. But some adults were present taking bets. I was amazed to hear were one of these fight clubs was taken place. Bit closer to home than I ever imagined. Park not so far away. Meet at a certain time that is posted on social media. Location is handed out too. From there it is a case of who wants to fight. All arranged in advance. No different than a normal street fight. No rules at all. Which makes it even more dangerous. I think this one has ended after a lot of media coverage here in Dublin.

There will always be something new. Waiting to take the place of the last thing.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    So what's considered just childhood games, and what's considered seriously dangerous, and what's considered violating the law lol.

BTW you can be arrested as young as ten years old in the state of Texas. So. What violates the law? What do you mean by violating the law?

Does a ten year old really understand the consequences? Do they understand what they're doing? Do they get it....I don't know...should they be locked up with criminals that are over the age of 18, of course not.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Think we all accept that kids will fight. But it can depend on how far the fight goes. Have known a person to die from a single punch. Person who threw the punch was arrested. Was consider manslaughter. One punch or one kick to head call kill a person.

As for a ten year old? They are too young to understand the full extent of what they are doing. Have watched programmes about kid's in prison. So young and such long sentences. I think you can save a person that young. They can change. Were an adult might be set in their ways. They will never change.

But illegal fighting groups? Arrest them all. Is stupid and dangerous.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Natural Selection IMO

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Yes. If you say so. You think people die or are killed just to keep a fair balance in life? Those who are not right for life are wiped out?
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Wow, that is sad, sick, and dangerous.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    Yes. If you say so. You think people die or are killed just to keep a fair balance in life? Those who are not right for life are wiped out?
    Yes. Look at nature.... genes that don't work out die off.

Not my decision, don't blame me. That's just life.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    So Hitler killed millions of Jews and various other people too. Not his fault, was it not? Just natural selection at work?
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    So Hitler killed millions of Jews and various other people too. Not his fault, was it not? Just natural selection at work?
    In the eyes of nature it is still natural selection,,,,,ethics are a human invention. Nature doesn't care whose fault it was.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Not sure what hitler has to do with kids being stupid LOL

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.